Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2001, 10:36 AM   #1
Old Man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Why are 2 of the 3 special roles available just before the game ends? Especially Valkyrie? What's the point, with only one more creature to beat?

I didn't hand in the books, so I think I will give them to a new character, and reset everything. This way, I can become a Zen Master fairly early in the game!

I just had a thought. I can load up a game near the end, go back to town, roll-up a new female character, and add her to the party. Then she could qualify for Valkyrie, and join a new party in a reset world. Or would the Valkyie qualifications reset also?

Any way, thanks for all the help. This has been the friendliest forum I have ever been a part of. I'll keep checking in, just to see if I can offer aid to a newbie.

Old Man
Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 10:39 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Old Man - it is called poor planning on the designers part. Actually I think the very late in the game aspects of the ZenMaster and Valkyrie were victims of the game being rushed. These are nice characters to use on a replay of the game!

If you are going to try to roll up a new female character to take her into the pyramid to qualify as a Valkyrie - just make sure she becomes a Valkyrie before resetting the adventures.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 05:00 PM   #3
mikeyg123
The Magister

i think that is just a gimic to get you to play the game again... well it worked now i started over with a zen master and a new female character for the Valkyrie...lol bastards...i am addicted, damn it!!!!

------------------
"if u dont like sex,.... get out of the kitchen!!!"
mikeyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 05:20 PM   #4
Mr-Eiz
Drow Warrior

I foung that if you stay in the place where you become a Valkyrie
move on and off the char you will keep getting the exp points
I did this intill third lev then went out and killed what I could
now am 9th lvl

------------------
hunger need brain food
...................Hum you got brain for me??

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's of to play we go

Eiz

[This message has been edited by Mr-Eiz (edited 06-02-2001).]
Mr-Eiz is offline   Reply With Quote