Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2005, 07:31 PM   #1
solace in fire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey, I recently started a new game. I plan on maintaining my current four-member party: Me (An Elf Fighter/Thief), Minsc (Tank), Viconia (Healing, sling), and Aerie (Healing and Casting). Due to the different alignments between my party members, I am going to try to maintain an average reputation, so that no one leaves.

Basically, my question is: will Viconia and Aerie function together in a group? I don't care if they bicker and such... Infact, thats why I put them both in the party, because I heard they will sort of fight over CHARNAME if he is male, kind of like Jaheira and Aerie in the same party. But I don't want them to leave the party and actually duke it out like several other npc's will do with one another.

So, from your knowledge or personal experience with these two in the same party, will they ever actually fight, or leave, if the bickering escalates to a certain level?

[ 01-01-2005, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: solace in fire ]
solace in fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 07:46 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

I think one of the Ease of Use mods components disables all interNPC fighting, but leaves the bickering intact.
andrewas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 07:54 PM   #3
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

To the best of my knowledge, you've guessed it right. They have a few catty remarks towards each other until you choose one of them for your romance option. I didn't see any suggestions of them actually getting into a fight though - so they should stay in the party together. They just won't like each other very much.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #4
solace in fire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Muahahaha, this is going to be fun.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:37 AM   #5
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

viccy wont romance you, she doesnt like elves

you should have no problem, aside from some banters.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 11:47 AM   #6
andrewas
Harper

Ease of use handles that as well, IIRC. If not, baldurdash has a tweak that will.
andrewas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:54 PM   #7
solace in fire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, I have that mod installed that allows any romance to be applicable, despite CHARNAME's race... for my lonely gnome characters that I play sometimes.