Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 12-04-2002, 05:11 PM   #1
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Do you ever wonder if there is something more to this life? Do you get bored easily with the platitudes and mind numbing tedium that this existence offers?

I now offer you release from the mediocrity that pervades your life.

The HADB clan is now open to new members. Who are we? We are the Hamlet and Doughboy clan. We haven’t been around as long as some other clans, but what we lack in longevity, we certainly have in quality. Quality in personality, creativity, intellectual supremacy, passion, and humorous replies are our forte. We are also good looking, well spoken and good with kids. (the kids that are easy to get along with as opposed to the kids that insist on putting play-do in your ears and calling you mister poopy pants)

We offer you a special kinship that you have not experienced as of yet. We are extremely loyal to each of our members and would give our digital existence for one of our own. We support each member as if they were our closest friend. HADB is about people.

Our History
It was Caleb and Azure Wolf who founded our clan. Their wisdom and forethought coupled with intuitive reasoning brought about the magnificent HADB clan.
It was Azure Wolf who stayed as our overlord and kept us in check. Without him, we would randomly reply with one sentence replies, thus creating spam. His discipline, strong character, and a small bit of munificence helped us grow.

Our Future Much of what we are now is greatly dependant upon a gentleman known as Sigmar. His unrelenting faith in the HADB has exhorted us to continue the struggle. We will always be grateful to this solid, loyal, and very trustworthy member. We will continue growing and struggling to become precisely what the Iron Works forum needs.

Will you pick up the gauntlet and accept the challenge? You could end the meaningless suffering that so many clans suffer from. Join us now and brag to your friends that you are a member of the illustrious HADB clan. Yes, your parents will be proud of you and laud your accomplishments.

Decide…HADB or fruitless mediocrity. Come and feel the inexorable passion of HADB!!

This advertisement had been sponsored by Moosehead and Cheetos.

[ 12-04-2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 12-05-2002, 12:39 PM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Every member also recieves punch and pie...its worth a try [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 02:32 AM   #3
Blade
Emerald Dragon

e gads you lie can't be, not around as long as the oter clans?? We have been around for a long time, we are one of the 3 or 4 oldest clans if my memory serves me right. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2002, 07:49 PM   #4
Tancred
White Dragon

Ooo, clan. Um... is there a pension plan? En-suite bathroom?
Old 08-02-2004, 11:16 AM   #5
Gristar

"It was Azure Wolf who stayed as our overlord and kept us in check. Without him, we would randomly reply with one sentence replies, thus creating spam. His discipline, strong character, and a small bit of munificence helped us grow."

I like the sound of this fella
Old 08-02-2004, 11:34 AM   #6
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Where do I sign up? Is there a filter, any requirements? Where do I sign up?
Old 08-02-2004, 01:29 PM   #7
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I think the members of ALSB scared off the HADB and in doing thus died out as well was and has been a sad and dark time.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:26 PM   #8
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

*waves arm* am I allowed to join? [img]smile.gif[/img] what are the requirements?

EDIT- *waves at tancred* hey, havent seen you for awhile! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-02-2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 09:06 PM   #9
Keal

Hey, I guess I could join. what kind of jobs does the clan offer?
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 08:35 AM   #10
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Yeah, where do I sign up?
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote