Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 08-22-2014, 11:11 AM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Choc has passed away..

Thanks guys, yeh, Choc's still on guard!

STILL... I'll go get a drink, come back to the PC room, and for 1 split second, I think "go get choc or does he have treats... water filled.." so weird.. hits at the weirdest time.

I remember making a Hot Pocket (BBQ) lol, and as I brought it to the Computer Room, I thought "Choc's gonna want some, and be standing up in the room, sniffing the air" LOL... he ALWAYS did that... I was like, how do you smell THIS? I sniff the room--nothing! Super Choco Smell[TM] was amazing.. became powerful like his hearing due to being blind.. always amazed me how we all can adapt to change. wild!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #12
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Sorry to hear of the loss of the Choc! Havent been able to get on as of late and was wondering. Rest easy!
Old 08-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #13
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion

As a fellow-cat lover and someone who has come to enjoy reading about Choc a great deal over the years, you have my condolences. Hope is all well, otherwise mate. (and be sure to check miscellaneous forum for my recent news-post if you haven't already...it might make your day if you didn't already know about it...)
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #14
Sparhawk
Quintesson

ArGh!!!!

Just logged on after being away for a while and...THIS....

...I am really sorry about this Ziroc ( actually have tears in my freaking eyes but I've always been the emo-type - try to picture a 340 lbs 6,3 bald and fully bearded emo type.... ).

/RIP Choc
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Dan, my sister just had to put her cat down today. She was 12. She was the only cat I know that liked being vacuumed. She only had her for 3 years (Ebony was her friend's cat but her friend had to go away and so she gave the cat to Maryrose) and they developed a strong bond, one that tends to happen when your pet is your primary companion.

But over the past couple of months Ebony deteriorated, had to keep being taken to the vet for high blood pressure, respiratory ailments and then in the past week or so she got a lot worse. Yesterday she was having difficulty breathing, couldn't walk properly, one of her eyes turned red outside the pupil, and she couldn't eat solid food anymore, it would just fall out of her mouth.

Maryrose talked to me and to Megan (the previous owner who had come back to Sydney) and made the collective decision to end her suffering. It was so hard though. I just KNOW I will be a wreck when I have to do it for Mikka (hopefully not for years more). She said it's hard because you come home to a house full of cat toys and cat paraphernalia and everything you look at reminds you of your pet.

How have you and Donna been coping? I hope it's getting better.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:59 AM   #16
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry to hear that Dan hope he get a good furneral

Long time no se btw i hope you are fine and the forum too I am fine working in the oil industry now in north sea ok and fine there

best regards

Last edited by Megabot; 09-06-2014 at 05:01 AM.
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:26 PM   #17
Megabot

Sorry for your los Dan Choc was a nice cat and scared me somtimes but he was great !
R.I.P !
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 06:53 PM   #18
dominions
Elminster

Hi Ziroc

I haven't visited the forums in a very long time, but just saw this thread and I'd like to pass on my deep condolences to you. I have two cats, love them to bits and so can only imagine what you are going through.

RIP Choc

Mike
[img]\"http://www.shalewyn.com/Images/KrynnWhiteDragon1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Hah!\", thought the white dragon. \"A wand of Ice Storm will never harm me!\"<br />He never did figure out that he was in a CRPG...
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #19
quietman1920

Ziroc,

I'm so sorry for your loss....
Old 10-07-2014, 07:35 AM   #20
Sever

RIP Choc.

My condolences for your loss, Z. I hope the passing of time has eased the sorrow somewhat whilst leaving the happy memories undimmed.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote