Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2001, 05:36 PM   #91
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Gotcha, Dio (just so bizarre that that means god in Italian, as I've pointed out before, and yes, I know it's not you that calls yourself Dio, it's the rest of us. Diogenes is such a mouthful. 4 syllables, no less! That's quite something, to get four syllables out of an eight letter word...

I get the impression, reading the above posts, that many of us on this thread are waiting with bated breath for the answers.

(Cheetah is sitting nicely and patiently, paws tucked in and tail curled at just the correct angle, singing happy little waiting songs to herself....)

Sure somebody said something about answers........ maybe I misread??

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 06:03 PM   #92
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
You would think everyone would have better things to do than to sit around Christian bashing...

Anyways, just want everyone out here to know that your remarks make no diference to us, we have been warned that we would be persecuted, put down, laughed at etc. I for one will continue to pray for you.

As for the questions, instead of answer them on the spur of the moment, I have been reviewing them with another to be sure all avenues are covered. Not that it will make any diference, but I should be posting the answers in a few days.

Liliara - just because I do not believe in God does not mean that I don't still like you!
I'm afraid that if you see disagreement with your religion or questioning the bible as 'Christian Bashing' then you will go through life feeling very bashed.

I for one have a firm belief that there is no god, but if I am not allowed to say that for fear of offending a Christian, then my freedoms would be badly affected. I do not attack anyone for being a Christian, that would be completely wrong - but neither do I attack Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Hindus, Buddhists etc. But it is not christian bashing for me to say I think you are very wrong! If it was, perhaps you would be 'atheist basheing'? Please don't take offence.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-07-2001, 06:30 PM   #93
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Sure somebody said something about answers........ maybe I misread??

I think both Liliara and Zateel are going to post answers - Liliara certainly is, but she said in a few days 'cos she has to research stuff. Be patient!

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Old 10-07-2001, 06:32 PM   #94
Tiamat
Banned User

Its an enternal question. My friend josh says when you are going down the steps to the red light (the white light is harder to get up according to him) you run up the exscellator, and jump off the thing! U can now haunt the world! This is from a kid who plays too much ff.

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-07-2001, 06:45 PM   #95
Smoothie
Manshoon

sorry saw this thread kinda late.

1. no life after death.
2. if so make the best of what you got here and now. what the heck are you doing online again??
Old 10-07-2001, 08:46 PM   #96
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Liliara - just because I do not believe in God does not mean that I don't still like you!
I'm afraid that if you see disagreement with your religion or questioning the bible as 'Christian Bashing' then you will go through life feeling very bashed.

I for one have a firm belief that there is no god, but if I am not allowed to say that for fear of offending a Christian, then my freedoms would be badly affected. I do not attack anyone for being a Christian, that would be completely wrong - but neither do I attack Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Hindus, Buddhists etc. But it is not christian bashing for me to say I think you are very wrong! If it was, perhaps you would be 'atheist basheing'? Please don't take offence.

Great post, Epona. I agree totally with your thoughts here.
Old 10-07-2001, 08:52 PM   #97
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Gotcha, Dio (just so bizarre that that means god in Italian, as I've pointed out before, and yes, I know it's not you that calls yourself Dio, it's the rest of us. Diogenes is such a mouthful. 4 syllables, no less! That's quite something, to get four syllables out of an eight letter word...

LOL. I assure you that I am most definitely NOT an Italian god
Old 10-07-2001, 09:00 PM   #98
Fljotsdale

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:

LOL. I assure you that I am most definitely NOT an Italian god
You're NOT!?!?!?!?!
You mean I've been labouring under a delusion ALL THIS TIME!!!!????

------------------

Old 10-07-2001, 09:29 PM   #99
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
You're NOT!?!?!?!?!
You mean I've been labouring under a delusion ALL THIS TIME!!!!????

LOL. Yes, sorry to break it to you, Fljotsdale, but it's the brutal truth

Old 10-07-2001, 09:38 PM   #100
Fljotsdale

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
LOL. Yes, sorry to break it to you, Fljotsdale, but it's the brutal truth

Sheesh! Guess I'll just have to take it like a (wo)man!

------------------