Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2002, 10:47 PM   #1
Tödlich
Welcomed New User

I just found him or his head I should say. He asked me to find the rest of his body. I found his torso and thats about it, any help on he location of the other body parts?
Tödlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 11:02 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Welcome to the IronWorks Forum!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

They are scattered about, all higgledy-piggledy, in the city. What kind of creatures would be able to guard or would want to guard his other parts? Make sure you look everywhere. Everywhere.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 12:43 AM   #3
Tödlich
Welcomed New User

lol can you just tell me where there located?
Old 02-22-2002, 02:10 AM   #4
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER!!!
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
First of all, go into the temple district and do the quest of the "unseeing eye" when you come accross a room that has a sarcofagus(spelling?) you are asked not to open it. if you open it, you will then fight a lich, and get his arms and legs. then, go to the bridge district. there you will find a building that does not have a name marker. when you enter it, you will fight some minotaurs i think. go downstairs, and you will see another sarcofagus. fight that lich, and voila, you will get his torso. take them to Kangaxx, and prepare for the fight of your life!!! i hope this helps. i may be wrong about the torso part, ill check tonight, and repost though. oh, wait, im in the underdark. ok, ill start a new game just to check it out, [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/mage1.gif[/img]
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:45 AM   #5
Tödlich
Welcomed New User

thx alot, I searched all over the damn cities to find the pieces lol
Old 02-22-2002, 05:07 AM   #6
Anarion

Where is ole kangax himself?
Old 02-22-2002, 09:53 AM   #7
Azred
Drow Priestess

quote:
Originally posted by Tödlich:
lol can you just tell me where there located?

Can I tell you where they are? Yes.
Will I tell you where they are? I try to avoid spoiling anyone. That's just me.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 08:49 PM   #8
Feyd
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
Where is ole kangax himself?

A

L
I
T
T
L
E

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

H
I
N
T

I had some problems with this quest also until someone on this post helped me out. Therefore, I'll give you a little hint where to find Kangaxx. Try looking in the Docks district in one of the lower houses. I hope that helps. Have fun!
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 09:46 PM   #9
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

go about 2/3 of the way down the map on the right hand side. there you will find a locked (and traped)door. that is where he is.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote