Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-24-2001, 01:45 PM   #31
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

I was thinking that you were originally called Razz and that you were cuban. We have a radio DJ over here called Razz. I guess not. Pretty soon you're going to be telling me Breanna isn't a cheese and Kaz isn't a minotaur.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-24-2001, 01:46 PM   #32
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I was thinking that you were originally called Razz and that you were cuban. We have a radio DJ over here called Razz. I guess not. Pretty soon you're going to be telling me Breanna isn't a cheese and Kaz isn't a minotaur.

It seems that someone has read the fantasy books about the world of Krynn! Breanna is a cheese? Never knew that.
Old 10-24-2001, 01:48 PM   #33
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
It seems that someone has read the fantasy books about the world of Krynn! Breanna is a cheese? Never knew that.
Actually, that would be Brie.

Hiram: !

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-24-2001, 01:50 PM   #34
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Actually, that would be Brie.

Hiram: !

Ah, I suspected that, "My hovercraft is full of eels." (Guess how many times I've heard THAT sentence over the last fourteen days and you win a free kiss, does not apply to male members, hint: It's more than one time and it's less than 200.)

Old 10-24-2001, 01:53 PM   #35
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
It started out with me needing a name for a BG2 sorcerer, I read a few fantasy books to get some inspiration and came across the name: Nebucadnezzar, some time later, where I was looking for a name for a Fighter/Thief, I was too lazy to make up a new name, so I just reversed the old one and got: Razzendacuben, which is the name I use whenever I need to create Fighter/Thief, it also spawned two new names: Dacuben(My Paladin name.) and Razzen dac Uben, making the "Uben" his last name and the "dac" something that ties it together.
Wow!! Good old Nebucadnezzar. Didn't he end up eating grass, or something.. or am I thinking of someone else.....

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate
Old 10-24-2001, 01:55 PM   #36
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Wow!! Good old Nebucadnezzar. Didn't he end up eating grass, or something.. or am I thinking of someone else.....
Ah, I believe that the name Nebucadnezzar was some sort of king somewhere, Babylon I believe, someone told me that once.

Old 10-24-2001, 01:55 PM   #37
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Ah, I suspected that, "My hovercraft is full of eels." (Guess how many times I've heard THAT sentence over the last fourteen days and you win a free kiss, does not apply to male members, hint: It's more than one time and it's less than 200.)

23 and a half. Do I get the prize.... (Cheetah shoves DM out of the way in a *very* impolite way (all's fair...... )and presents relevant part of face in expectant manner...... )

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate
Old 10-24-2001, 01:56 PM   #38
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Let's see (gets out calculator)...14 days times 18 hours divided by the coefficent of the tangent of the latitudinal altimeter.....112 times!

Now where's my kiss????

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-24-2001, 01:57 PM   #39
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:

23 and a half. Do I get the prize.... (Cheetah shoves DM out of the way in a *very* impolite way (all's fair...... )and presents relevant part of face in expectant manner...... )
Sorry, but if DM gets it wrong too, then it's the closest guess that takes the prize!

Old 10-24-2001, 01:57 PM   #40
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

~Cheetah and Dragon start rolling around on the floor, fighting for precious Neb kisses~

Reowrrrrr!

Hisss!

Roooooaaaar!

------------------

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*