Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 05:01 PM   #251
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

As Ladyzekke looked out the window watching Stealthy leave to find Jerome and a cure, she could hear his feet clicking an echo off the castle walls, the setting sun shining on his skull. "Good luck, my love". She walked down the long winding stairs to the greatroom where Lord of Alcohol was sampling a new Turnip brew. "What do you think LofA, is that a good batch?" "Don't rightly know yet, I'll have to try a few more samples for comparison." She walks into the kitchens to see what Chef Taliesin has cooked for dinner and ran into Cloudbringer and BK giggling into eachother's faces smeared with spaghetti sauce. "Ooops! Sheesh you guys should put up a sign on the door or something"! Suddenly she hears several loud booming and cracking noises outside. She runs up the stairs to find Gabriel but notices his room is empty. "Where did he go?" She runs to the west wing and looks out the window and sees Gabriel lying unconcious on the ground with a huge monster looming above him. "HEY! You there! Yeah you! Get away from him you bastard!" The monster looks up at her and takes a few steps in her direction, raising its hellish wings. "That's right! Come and get it if you have the guts you pansy!" As the creature takes the bait and lifts up into the sky towards her window, Ladyzekke runs for her life to the cellars where her Mages for Dummies book sits on a stone shelf. She knows she may have made a mistake taunting the creature, but knew no other way to save Gabriel from whatever fate the monster intended for him. When she reaches the cellar she heaves the great stone door shut and bars it and runs for the book. "Light help me I need a spell!" Frantically flipping the pages she cannot find a suitable spell to defeat the creature. What is he immune to? As the creature reaches the door Ladyzekke can hear him pounding on it and the stone begins to crack. "SHITE!" After several attempts the creature breaks through the door and grins at Ladyzekke with his hideously large toothy mouth. The creature grabs her by her neck in his huge clawed hand just as she casts the only spell she had in front of her when he crashed through the door. Ladyzekke casts "Goose Grease" on Memnoch. As the spell takes hold and the nasty grease surrounds the creature he drops ladyzekke howling frantically trying to wipe off the grease, which is quickly growing thicker and thicker. Ladyzekke falls unconcious to the ground in a bloody pool. Memnoch had never seen such a spell before. He thought himself invincible but soon realized that he was effectively paralized and suffocating incased in a huge blob of goose grease.

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 06:04 PM   #252
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, folks, love what you are doing here. I started a new thread for you guys. I even copied all the posts that comprise the story there. I hope you will follow my lead by posting over there anything you add to the story line. Just cut and paste in there too. It will help me keep everything you are doing and my little editing on my stuff so it will all run together.

BK
Old 03-15-2001, 09:23 PM   #253
Stealthy

BK, I want to try to catch up so I can continue with this old thread. Where is your new link?

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-15-2001, 09:33 PM   #254
Ladyzekke

I think the two stories are too different to come together StealthLove. I say when you can, add to THIS thread. Two different versions of the same story kind of thing. Do something! I'm fading away already!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:10 PM   #255
Ladyzekke

Smeggar, where the heck did you find this? I looked yesterday all the way to page 10 and never found it! Thanks guy!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:23 PM   #256
Smegger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

finding this is simple when you use search.
Old 04-09-2001, 07:25 PM   #257
Ladyzekke

Mmmm. Haven't tried that before. What? Did you just type "LadyWendy" in the search box?

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 07:30 PM   #258
Smegger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

that and tick the subject only box, you get 3 replies this one, a house hunting thread and an apology.
Old 04-09-2001, 08:00 PM   #259
Ladyzekke

Aye, I think I understand. It looks for keywords and not threads, per se. Thanks for the info!

------------------