Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-23-2001, 01:25 PM   #1
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Once upon a time there was a wolf who sat in front of the puter all days, one day he tried to get outside to catch some sun.. Nah, it rained...alot..

So now I´m off to try and catch the sun again and hopeful be able to bath in the ocean without frezzing to death!

Take care everybody and a nice summer!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 07-23-2001, 01:40 PM   #2
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Ah that sucks. Don't have to worry about rain to often in Cuba. Going to catch some sun eh? Hope you can, it's been raining a lot here recently. Thunderstorms. Bah. Where exactly do you live Wolfgir? I don't think you can freeze in the summer my friend!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 07-23-2001, 01:57 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Ah that sucks. Don't have to worry about rain to often in Cuba. Going to catch some sun eh? Hope you can, it's been raining a lot here recently. Thunderstorms. Bah. Where exactly do you live Wolfgir? I don't think you can freeze in the summer my friend!

Quite possible if you're in Sweden!

Good luck, Wolfgir! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Old 07-23-2001, 01:58 PM   #4
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

To catch the sun, use solar panels and transform the energy into a concentrated beam cannon, and you can make your own craters on the moon.
2013..... is when you'll meet the ion cannon.....

Old 07-23-2001, 02:03 PM   #5
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Quite possible if you're in Sweden!

Good luck, Wolfgir! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Good point...

------------------
Old 07-26-2001, 09:30 AM   #6
Donut
Jack Burton

I have some friends that were in Sweden for the weekend and they came back as brown as berries.

BTW their flights from London were £5 return plus airport taxes (£15) - don't you just love cheapo flights

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 07-26-2001, 09:35 AM   #7
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Catching the sun is a snap for me. All I have to do is stay outside. My dad is always 20 minutes late picking me up. By the time he gets here i'm burnt to a crisp!

------------------
Old 07-26-2001, 09:45 AM   #8
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Wolfgir I feel for ya not getting sun. IN my part of the world it is a lot like it is there for you no sun. We have been getting so much rain. I did manage to catch sun rain when I went on holidays out to the coast. But it was like going from living in the dark and jumping into a sun tanning bed. Crispy critters. Good luck and bring sun screen.
Old 07-26-2001, 10:04 AM   #9
Moiraine
Anubis

Wolfie ! "trying to catch the sun" ... you remind me of Rahan, hero of a great comics from my childhood ! Rahan was a prehistoric man, wandering everywhere on the pretext of wanting to find the hiding place of the sun. The best fighter ever ! (He was able to kill a saber-teeth tiger with his bare hands, by crushing its spine, you know). He also was a kind of Mac Gyver - invented all that was possible to invent with neolithic material !

And he had cute long blond hair and wore only the cutest fur brief (dreamy eyes ) - although THAT part didn't seem that important to my husband when he read Rahan's stories ...

Wolfie, Neo-Rahan, I wish you to find the sun at last, and to get as great a vacation as Rahan had a life - less adventurous, though, for your sake !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 07-27-2001, 06:40 PM   #10
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehe! Well I didn´t catch myself a saber tootg tiger.. Though I caught some sun and well also my sisters kids that terrorized me alot and wanted to know aeverything and to wrestle me.. Hehe, cute buggers but oh so noicey.. Well my poor ears cán´t stand screaming oh my god its early six o´clock since I have well , only been sleepiong for three or four hours then so I went back here to my apartment.. I have sooo many ideas that I want to do.. ater I have played sonme TOB!

Hehe

Thanks all for the well wishes!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper