Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-30-2000, 06:31 PM   #1
cockney

Hi Wyv,Thanks for your help but no i did not get the obelisk from kerah, where was she again??
Thanks Cockney

Old 10-31-2000, 12:08 AM   #2
cockney

yes i did as you said and rode the pillar but their is a door in the roof of the lake/sea that will not open, how do i open this? sorry to be a pain..

Cockney

Old 10-31-2000, 12:35 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You're not a pain!

There has to be a lever around there somewhere, probably as you're swimming up. Examine all the walls carefully and you should find something that will open that hatch! Have fun!
Wyv
Old 10-31-2000, 09:35 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There was a time that I used to sit and make detailed maps of all the games I played. I've quite a collection of them. Unfortunately, I no longer do that so I cannot tell you exactly how to get to Kerah, but I can give you some basic directions. You need to find a room which has water running across it and an altar on the far side of the water. When you put the figurine of kerah on the altar you will be able to ride a lift up into a water area. Swimming up you will be able to find Kerah. Near her there is a portal. You will find the obelisk of light on the portal.
Wyv
Old 10-31-2000, 07:38 PM   #5
Pegasus

Yes there's a lever on the wall somewhere after riding the pillar. I had a hard time seeing it as well till i decided to cast Illuminate before riding the pillar =)

Old 11-06-2000, 09:13 PM   #6
Lora

i can't find the room with the water...There is only one door that I can't get though near the room that the pillar caved in HELP