Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 05:41 PM   #1
Laurence
Welcomed New User

Do I or don't I? I just got to Ishnad and started my Rogue on the Ninja quest, immediately met 5 (FIVE) Amazonii plants.
OK I was lucky to see them through a gap in the trees they couldn't get through, so I could wait while my fire spells recovered, but now my rogue has enough experience to level up as a rogue.
What I can't work out is would it be better to wait until I have completed the Ninja quest (I have found the castle)ie will levelling Ninja 1 to 2 be more useful than Rogue 6 to 7? Or, on the basis of previous games, 6-7 should equal enough experience to go from 1-3 at least Assuming those experience points will carry over?
Haven't worked out the effect of role ascension on experience needed - has anyone?
Old 10-28-2000, 07:45 PM   #2
Laurence
Welcomed New User

OK, what a disappointment - all experience is reset when you complete a promotion quest and change class. Now that's worth knowing!
Also a pain to get 2 level ups in a row if you want to save/reload to maximise ability increases