Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-06-2000, 08:51 AM   #1
MarArch

I've managed to get to the guts of the Snake Temple, and when I step into the Heritage Village... uh, I mean auditorium, this butt ugly (yeah, I know it's the Mask of Death) broad calls me a murderer and calls out a BUNCH of lime colored zealots who hit me with everything including the kitchen garbage disposal. I've tried pumping up my characters with Heroic Might, Nimble and all kinds of other spells, backing into the hallway and letting fly with spells from there, but they still toast me.

What I'd like to know are:

1. What are the most effective spells to use on these bozos?
2. Is there a really good location I can drop back to and make like George Custer (only with a different result?)
3. Where is a Jehoveh's Witness when you really need one?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 12-06-2000, 09:16 AM   #2
Astyanax12

Kick off the rumble then hightail it back up the slope to the lift, if you're lucky they'll get jammed in the narrow corridors and you can zap a few spells then shift across to the other corridor. Sun spells seem pretty good, and meteorstorm (if you've got it) is real doozy, any other area spells (like Locust Swarm) are good once the bozos bunch together.

Old 12-06-2000, 10:29 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Another thing you might want to try is not waiting for her to finish ranting. Initial your conversation with her and then head for the corridor and start the fight! That should allow you to get some damage on her before she calls in the troops.

Wyv

The best defense is a good offense
Old 12-06-2000, 04:26 PM   #4
Sloth

I completely spanked her by casting Meteor Storm and Firestorm. Cast each one of those in a bunched up group, and picked up the pieces. Whole battle took about a minute.