Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 10:37 PM   #11
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

calab, im from vancouver... boy the weather is great today isnt it

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
Old 06-01-2001, 04:14 AM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Oh yes just love to wake up open the window and freeze my ass off

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-01-2001, 04:20 AM   #13
Epona
Zartan

According to the EB UK website (ie. take this with a pinch of salt), ToB will be out in the UK on 29 June.

WHY!! WHY do we always have to wait nearly a month!
I will have to stay out of any ToB thread here for A MONTH.
When I get the game, most of the folks here will be going 'Oh yeah, old news, finished it weeks ago'

Please, to those in the states, continue marking your posts ToB SPOILER in the title to prevent ruinous spoiling pre-emptive entry by your overseas cousins...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-01-2001, 04:33 AM   #14
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
According to the EB UK website (ie. take this with a pinch of salt), ToB will be out in the UK on 29 June.

WHY!! WHY do we always have to wait nearly a month!
I will have to stay out of any ToB thread here for A MONTH.
When I get the game, most of the folks here will be going 'Oh yeah, old news, finished it weeks ago'

Please, to those in the states, continue marking your posts ToB SPOILER in the title to prevent ruinous spoiling pre-emptive entry by your overseas cousins...

epona, hopefully those who have respect for those who cant get the game right off the bat. will keep it to themselves or just put spoiler at the beginning

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
Old 06-01-2001, 04:36 AM   #15
lordobyss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wooh.....this means that the game will be released on the first week of june...oh man cant wait to get my hands on tob
Old 06-01-2001, 07:28 AM   #16
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I wont visit the forum for hints and secrets till I finish TOB on my own just like I did with shadows of amn........well maybe if a certain demon lord is kickin my ass all over town I might stop by
Old 06-01-2001, 08:40 AM   #17
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm with Caleb on this one... I won't be hanging out here much until I finish ToB. I don't want to be spoiled. Hopefully, I can stick to GD forum and resist the urge to just take a little peeksy in the BG2 forum...

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 06-01-2001, 10:31 AM   #18
lordobyss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

But hey guys, the game hasnt even gone gold yet , which the expansion of HoW did announce it went gold b4 it was released , but no information of Tob going gold news has been found or izzit i have missed , anyone noe?????
Old 06-01-2001, 11:39 AM   #19
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

That's bad about the wait Epona. I though things were bad here in Oz with delays. I guess it's because we're part of the asia pacific so we get things close to when japan does. It's supposedly coming out on the 7th of June here. I've pre ordered my copy. Most likely get delayed knowing my luck. I'll probably still hang around here. It'll be fun to read everyones stories of deaths from the big boss creatures. "Hey, no sweat, I killed Irenicus easily. You can't hurt.....(insert appropriate sound effect like splat, boom, slice).

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-01-2001, 12:43 PM   #20
lordobyss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

But , i think ToB should be available now if u order from interplay but , if u order from other online stores , it may take time for the stocks to reach them .therefore the release date was push to 6 th june like many other stores.