Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2001, 02:28 AM   #1
James

I've chased this leprechaun around for a couple hours now and I can't seem to catch him. I even killed him but that didn't work (got like 63000 exp for it though =) Can anyone please help me out. If I hear You'll never catch me! One more time I think I'm gonna go insane. Also does anyone know where to get the key in skull castle to get to Mada Mabbig. I managed to kill it through the door but I never was able to find the key to get inside. I'm assuming thats where the scroll of banishment is... anyone know?
Old 01-14-2001, 02:51 AM   #2
Moni

You'll never catch that lil green bugger!
To prove there is one, you only have to find his treasure, which you will do when you go through the Temple Shrine later. You will get an article out of his chest that will prove he exists.

Congrats on killing him! Not many people can!!!

The Staff, The Wand of Death...whatever that staff is that you get from the Lich...that is the key to Mada's room & yes, you'll find the scroll there.

A word of advise though...take the key from the vamp chick instead of the key...the key won't work...you'll have to have someone with traps & locks skill of 7 & buy a level 5 lockpick to get into the room with the awesome doors once you get into the Lich's study.

: )
Moni
Old 01-14-2001, 03:02 AM   #3
James

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I thought I had to catch the little bastard. I can't beleive I chased him around for so long what a waste of time *sighs* You know what else sucks? I saved it before killin him because I didn't know if I should or not. It took a lot more chasin around to kill em cuz he would dissappear. Only got one or two whacks in before he would dissappear.
I had to have my barbarian bash that lock open when I reached it because my theif's skill was only at lvl 5. I had to save it before doin it because the lock would keep jamming. Took about 10 tries with 20 str 19 dex character.
Well thanks a lot of the info, I'm off to get some revenge on that leprechaun. What can I say.... I hate the little bugger
Old 01-14-2001, 03:22 AM   #4
Moni

Yeah, don't feel bad though...we ALL chased & tried to catch or kill him!
Drove me frickin nutz!
You'll see him again when you find his treasure & he'll even stand still! Good Luck getting your revenge then!!!
Oh yeah, Bashing works too, LOL!!!
: )
Moni
Old 01-20-2001, 12:09 AM   #5
sarcomere

heh, i did not chase him, i figured there was some quest item that i had to have to get him, so i continued on with the game and just swam out of the shrine, and found the damn guy and he said that i had caught him, hehe don't feel bad, i felt like kicking his butt too, but didn't have the guts to slay the wuss.