Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-11-2000, 08:09 AM   #1
ranger

I have made it to the maze at the end of the water tunnel and can't get out. The elevator takes me to a gate I can't open, I found a lock on a wall but none of my keys work in it, and I can't swim out the way I came in even if I swim backwards. Somebody please help. Thanks.

Old 11-11-2000, 08:18 AM   #2
Silversword

There are four tunnels in that underwater area (If you got through the right entrance you will have a choice of 2 and if you go through the left entrance you have a choice of two).

I went through all four (you really have to make sure you do 3 out of 4). The only one that I could never get out of is the one you are currently in. There are easy exits out of the other 3 (as well as quest solutions in them).

I would suggest you reload the position right before you swam in there.

Old 11-11-2000, 10:04 AM   #3
Ulatekk

Your only option is to reload. I even tried the key from the vampire as a reward and the door still didn't open. You can cast create portal somewhere else and then go and get the treasure and cast teleport. Other than that you are s.o.l.

Old 11-13-2000, 07:00 AM   #4
freddie

Explore the maze some more eventually on the floor you will find the labyrinth key, it is not in a chest.

freddie

Old 11-13-2000, 11:50 AM   #5
Elara
The Magister

*spoiler*

The key is at the end of the left fork from the entry point of the maze. Just follow the left wall..