Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-17-2002, 06:10 PM   #21
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by alz:
To see if anyone's still playing the game!

[me thinks I'm the only one from the team that cares]
What do you mean 'team'? You were on the W&W Team?
There are lots of people playing, but the game HAS been out for a long time now, and it's normal to have a slower post rate--but, I bet we're the only forum on the net with this much activity for W&W!
*And THAT is cool!* W&W is a classic!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 11:55 AM   #22
Viper Venom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You guys are going to laugh at me for this one. But for the life of me i could not find out how to enter the crypt. I could get past the first door in between the lions but could not figure out how to get past the locked door.
So I went to Google.com and searched for Wizards and Warriors and this was the best place for help.

Lever on the dark side of the wall did the trick for the door.
Viper Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 02:12 PM   #23
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Viper Venom:
You guys are going to laugh at me for this one. But for the life of me i could not find out how to enter the crypt. I could get past the first door in between the lions but could not figure out how to get past the locked door.
So I went to Google.com and searched for Wizards and Warriors and this was the best place for help.

Lever on the dark side of the wall did the trick for the door.
No laughs here! That is actually a pretty common difficulty. I can't even remember the number of times I've seen that problem posted on these boards! Of course, once you have learned that it is easy to find the levers in the other dungeons. Strike it up to the learning curve!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 08:00 PM   #24
dbldwn
Welcomed New User

Hey,

I worked on the game and I was curious as to what type of following it might still have...

How's it going Alz?
dbldwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 05:35 PM   #25
Heatmiser
Dungeon Master

I was stuck in the crypt. I didn't think of riding on top of the elevator to get to a secret room!
I have browsed this (and other) boards on IW for a while, but only recently decided to join. (I have played several of the other games and plan to play Wiz 8 and Morrowind) This is a great board!
Old 06-19-2002, 06:33 PM   #26
alz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

dbldwn is the guy who likes monkeys?? hahaha [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, Ironworks has been extremely good and keeping interest in W&W. Despite it's rocky start/development/release/post release, it's good to see people looking past the rought spots and enjoying the game [img]smile.gif[/img]

A lot of effort went into it!
alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 01:31 PM   #27
dbldwn
Welcomed New User

Who *doesn't* like monkeys?

I haven't gotten to animate a monkey *since*
W&W. And that's a damn shame...
Old 06-20-2002, 10:35 PM   #28
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

dbldwn you do know that when you get a warlock or something else that can learn fiend magic you can summon creatres and maybe even a monkey I have done it before they rather weak though but hey it is a monkey so who really cares.

[ 07-13-2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Loumistro ]
Old 06-21-2002, 12:48 AM   #29
alz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hahaha,

We should have put in a secret "throw poo" attack for the monkey! Now that would have been great for multiplayer -- subdue your enemy, then get your pet monkey to throw his treats at him [img]tongue.gif[/img]
alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 01:38 PM   #30
dbldwn
Welcomed New User

I do know that W&W is one of the few games out there brimming over with Monkey Goodness and for that it will always stay in my heart.

To the Venture Capitalists out there: Are you listening to Alz and me? There IS a market for a multi-player monkey poo-flicking game and we have the skills to make it. --Drop either one of us a line to get the ball rolling...