Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2000, 04:00 PM   #1
Adhrael

Where can I get the extract for Bandoth ??
And where can I get the summon elemental spells for mage ??

THANKS
Old 10-17-2000, 04:53 PM   #2
Adhrael

Hey Petrarcus !!!! Nobody replies me in this forum, so I hope at least you will answer my question. What have i done to be ignored in this IWD forum ???
Old 10-17-2000, 05:29 PM   #3
Wrath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The extract is in the Ettin Cave, towards the south of the first area in Dorn's Deep. It's on a skeleton there. And the Summoning spells are from, none other than Bandoth!

-Wrath
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2000, 04:57 PM   #4
Adhrael

THANKS !!!!
Old 10-19-2000, 06:13 PM   #5
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

Adhrael:

I'm not ignoring you, trust me

I'm just busy figuring out every detail of IWD, like a did with BG1. This takes some time, and I have other things to do then just sitting behind my computer you know! I assume you won't see me around for quite a while the coming weeks, because I guess it's time for me to start playing BG2! YAY!!!

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.