Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2002, 09:09 AM   #1
Grungi
Banned User

i just taken looting to new heights by entering my stronghold and nicking everything i could find [img]tongue.gif[/img] , is this truly new depths of thievery and what i wonder is if i did it visibly would the people who are there report me to the guards or is the whole place mine?

and why cant i tell the woman in my own stronghold to give me a nice massage and a cup of cocoa? there must be a mod for that surely [img]tongue.gif[/img]

whats the point of the stronghold (after phase3 i mean) once you have it, any quests involving it or anything you can do with it? mine is just outside of balmora, worth using it as my storage area or what?
(im a terrible looter and basically most of the items of morrowind are either sold or sitting in crates around balmora [img]smile.gif[/img] )

or better are there any mods out there that do something with my stronghold (like add guard towers, guards, large walls, flamethrowers, poison traps and hordes of evil barbarians to begin my plan to take over the world,...muahahahahahaha...erm ahem yeah well anything to improve it slightly? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote