Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-08-2001, 05:49 PM   #91
Tancred
White Dragon

"I don't have a plan. I dunno where dragons are, even, on this world. But, the way I see it, wnder for long enough and you're bound to run into one. Gotta kill an evil one - that was how this blade was originally blessed. And if it can be blessed again, it can hold Karnas again!"
Tancred throws some stuff in a sack, readies his small possessions, clears out his room, pays his tab with his last few coins, and makes ready to set out. The gulmness has left him - once again, he has a quest, and is wholly reliant on destiny - as usual.
Old 07-08-2001, 08:22 PM   #92
Lord Shield

Nanobyte, when we're done here, I'll move the bar to Evermeet where we can enjoy ourselves and trash the place as we normally do

Tancred, I take it you don't want anybody banishing or disintegrating the dragon then? - But we do have to travel a bit. We could go to the Icefinger mountains to the North, but some earlier incident North of the mountains has irradiated the area (tum te tum - borg cube - tum te tum)

Jabidas, I like the idea of the characters being unfamiliar with the world. Makes it exploration as much as adventuring

Ok, we need to get the boats East of Port Blacksand. The pollution levels are too high from the city to the harbour. Lord Shield pays the Boat owners. Good luck!!

(I shall post an encounter on the river. In the meantime ,you can post your reactions to the journey), e.g.,

Lord Raptor and Viconia are in one of the boats. The oarsman cannot keep his eyes off Lord Raptor - he's never seen an armed and armourde (Elven Chain) chicken before, particularly one being fussed about by a sultry dark elf. He plucks up the courage to try and grab him for the pot and loses his head. Fortunately there is still one oarsman (now very nervous) left

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-09-2001, 12:21 PM   #93
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Artemis: Mmm.. I'll *chuckle* come with you tancred. *titter* but only if i can have the liver (tastes good with spam ). well if were going to kill this thing i need to stop off at a shop for equipment. i'm completely out of small toast points. and EVERYone knows you can't have dragon liver without small toast points.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bruce The Aussie (edited 07-09-2001).]
Old 07-09-2001, 12:40 PM   #94
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: That's just it, LS, I need to venture to Evermeet to gain the power that will help me (and possibly the others) defeat a dragon. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but I was planning on having a subquest off of hunting this dragon.
IC:
Old 07-09-2001, 02:33 PM   #95
Lord Shield

I forgot to mention we also pass Yaztromo's tower. We can stop of there if necessary (he has magical paraphernalia)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-09-2001, 03:01 PM   #96
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Does he have magic toast points? like toast point of dragon chewing+3? nevermind..

artemis who,by now, is sick and tired of laughing opens a portal. he jumps in and wanders off to see if anyone can do anything about it.

[This message has been edited by Bruce The Aussie (edited 07-09-2001).]
Old 07-09-2001, 03:59 PM   #97
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

A cloud of dust is seen moving slowly down the dirt road alongside the river.
"W-wait for me!" Skye gasps out, as she clutches to her crutch.
"First, you leave me to rot in the dungeon-thingy, and now I find you leaving on a new adventure without me. Not fair! W-wait uuuppp...."
Skye faints, and splashes into the river, unconscious.
Who will save her??!!!

OOC-Yeah, Im back! vacation just isnt the same if you cant access a computer, let alone the internet. *starts crying and grabs computer. I'll never leave you ever again, i swear!* yeah, anyway, it took me forever to catch up on this forum topic. There seems to be a mixup on what kind of race i am. im an elf, and some of my "history" is on the old page for the tavern, i think on page 12 of the topic.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-09-2001, 05:03 PM   #98
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC:*Bump*
I'm dyin, doc!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-09-2001, 05:06 PM   #99
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Dark, foul magic gets drawn to these pits like flies...

------------------
-UCANTZEECALIFORNIAWITHOUTMARLONBRANDOSEYEZ-
Old 07-09-2001, 05:18 PM   #100
Strider132
Elite Waterdeep Guard

and you think theyd no better, boo, having finished the cheerios he loves, flies around the room and works out the purpose of life, bfore returning to sleep a minute later, minature giant space hamster after all.

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,a light from the shadows shall spring;
renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
the crownless shall again be king.