Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-19-2004, 05:19 PM   #1
Spirits forever

hmmmm....i'm feeling very bored so, does anyone out there want a new sig. i'll make one [img]smile.gif[/img] fr you....any one just put up what you want, then i'll pm the link to you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ps: if i don't pm you about the sig...then there is still chance that i may do it but you probably will have to wait for a while due to my school work

so if i don't pm you about the sig, don't be mad i'll get to it asap.. and please try to be creative with the sig deas since i will only do the ones i think are c reative and are worth the time

[ 02-20-2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Old 02-19-2004, 05:58 PM   #2
magnetism
Manshoon

This is a lovely drawing... I would love a Grendal ( Black Horse comic ) the woman in the cat suit. With the blade/fork/staff thingy..

Or Capain Cave Man in a blond wig and bra.

Ohh or Grue the Wanderer fighting the Valsharess. First comic to dual wield katanas and adore cheese dip.

[ 02-19-2004, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: magnetism ]
Old 02-19-2004, 06:03 PM   #3
Sythe
Ra

Be careful what you wish for Spririts. There mayhap be a swrarm of Ironworkers requesting things for you.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:29 PM   #4
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

i want a 6'7" elf (darksun ad&d 2nd ed) female, with lions eyes, ears, mane, and tail. she carries several bad @$$ longswords and has blue glowing boots.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:33 AM   #5
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
i want a 6'7" elf (darksun ad&d 2nd ed) female, with lions eyes, ears, mane, and tail. she carries several bad @$$ longswords and has blue glowing boots.
I think Ruby is bugging you. She needs someone to bug atm [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 02-20-2004, 01:39 AM   #6
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Drizzt as from the "old" school. As first seen dueling his twin scimitars. Mid 80's, not the new crapola he is portrayed as.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:48 AM   #7
magnetism
Manshoon

Seriously the grendal would be great.

Partial crouch ready to spring from the side so you can see the form, yet with the face turning forward over the shoulder so you can see the chrome eyes.

This is my serious request, though if you are not familiar with this character than I think
Captain cave man in drag should be pretty easy to come by on the net.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:54 PM   #8
Spirits forever

hmmm..... i might do the one magnetism want's but i'm still not sure what you are asking, and btw the elf sounds interesting

Old 02-20-2004, 08:16 PM   #9
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Spirits, if you are interested here are a few links for Drizzt.

Drizzt can be observed in the back left with both scimitars drawn and at the ready.
http://www.wizards.com/books/images/...ofSilver_2.jpg

Here he is in the fore ground tracking the blood from a wounded orc.
http://www.icewinddale.com/_oldpages/images/shard.gif

Here is the more modern rendition.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cave.../drizzt2-1.jpg

Finally, a decent shot of his destiny battle.
http://www.wizards.com/books/images/...ilogyCE_11.jpg

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:47 PM   #10
Spirits forever

EWEH...the geocities one doesn't work..but i get the deal...i dunno, i'll probably do it..but not sure yet...too much hw if i have time then i'll porbably get to it