Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-01-2001, 10:13 PM   #1
Lestat
Manshoon

Alright, does anybody know the answeres for teanbg's Alignment d/l thing? I could spend an hour looking ofr the information, but I'm to lazy
Old 09-02-2001, 01:16 AM   #2
Lestat
Manshoon

Damn, I got banned. Guess the guessing strategy doesnt work. Does anybody know the anwers. Now I need a need a new SN. Humph.
Old 09-02-2001, 01:17 AM   #3
Lestat
Manshoon

Oh wait. I was IP banned. DAMN. Anybody know how else I can get IEEP or I can make Items using IEES?
Old 09-02-2001, 02:29 AM   #4
Darkman

Why were you banned??
Old 09-02-2001, 02:37 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Dude, be more specific about what you're talking about so we can help. What Alignment DL thing? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Your sign-on was Barbarycst?

------------------
Old 09-02-2001, 09:03 AM   #6
HooC
The Magister

Memnoch. You know that thingie one. That nice little hassle thing.. You must know that
Old 09-02-2001, 10:06 PM   #7
Lestat
Manshoon

I was banned for screwing up on the test. I answered everything to the best of my knowledge but kept failing, so I said f*ck it and just put random answeres. Aparrantly the Sata... I mean Administrator didn't like the answers.

How can I be more clear? When I click on the d/l button, a new window pops up called something like Download Alignment Quiz or something. To see if you will use the product correctly.
Old 09-03-2001, 01:19 AM   #8
dulouz
Manshoon

Obviously, if your are banned, someone doesn't want you to have the Thingie.

MOOooooo!!!

just kidding, i still have no clue what you are asking about, asking for, or anything else.
Old 09-03-2001, 02:09 AM   #9
Lestat
Manshoon

I was asking for the answeres to the Alignment Download Evalutation thing that you have to fill out in order to d/l Inifinity Engine Editor Pro.

Now I'm asking if anbody knows another program to make items or somewhere else I can download IEEP.

------------------

Old 09-03-2001, 06:08 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lestat:
I was asking for the answeres to the Alignment Download Evalutation thing that you have to fill out in order to d/l Inifinity Engine Editor Pro.

Now I'm asking if anbody knows another program to make items or somewhere else I can download IEEP.

ROFL!! I went and checked because I had no idea what you were talking about. I didn't realize that Ken had put an exam for people to fill out before they can download IEEP. He must've done that recently, to prevent PKers from using IEEP to turn themselves into gods at Gamespy. The exam was easy, how could you have failed it?

Try TL's site. He's the guy that created IEEP. I'm not sure if you have to pass a test on his site, I hope not, for your sake.

------------------