Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 08-31-2002, 09:58 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah where it is Avi? have you give up the review thingie? Or is it only boring movies out there today?
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 04:06 PM   #2
lroyo

Sorry Megabot. I didn't have time to watch any movies last week as I was working ridiculous hours (about 19-20 hours a day)

I'll definitely have one by the end of the week, although it will have to be a dvd review, as there's nothing good on at the movies at the moment.
Old 09-02-2002, 03:03 PM   #3
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Cool Avi because i miss the R E V I E W S i read them all hehe and a dvd reviw is cool to! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
PS take care of your self and not work THAT mutch if don have to Avi! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Se ya later!!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 03:26 PM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I miss tho Avi movie reveiws too lol, the only film Ive seen recently was Insomnia. I dont think its that great. lol. kinda like a nameless sky premier movie that appears in the daytime... one that no-one cares about [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote