Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-10-2002, 10:14 AM   #1
zipple
Welcomed New User

Hi All,

Having a little trouble, i know the answer is simple, i just cant work it out.
Im at the dragon, have watched him fry Kol [img]smile.gif[/img] i then say.. elseramavin, he then talks...... i then give him the shroud... he then talks again... at the end he say's but first i must have the secret, or sacred, word?????? there in lies the problem?

i say Elseramavin again, and he just starts from the beginning.. im sure someone has given me the sacred word, im just buggered if i can remeber it?

any help much appreciated.
thanks,

Zip
zipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 10:19 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, zipple!!

Are you TYPING the word in or choosing it from the KEYWORDS in the chat window. You have to click it, not type it.

Other possibility is that you are expecting the dragon to give you the sword, which he does not. He opens a door (usually behind you when you are talking to the dragon) and there in you will find the sword. When you pick it up, let the narrator complete his whole speech before doing anything else.

Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 10:27 AM   #3
zipple
Welcomed New User

ok off to try that out, you are right i was typing it in [img]smile.gif[/img]

thanks, Zip
Old 02-10-2002, 10:37 AM   #4
zipple
Welcomed New User

thanks Wyvern, worked a treat [img]smile.gif[/img] all i had to do was select it rather than type it ... doh
Old 02-10-2002, 10:47 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY!!!

It really SHOULD work either way - unfortunately it doesn't and many a player has been stuck on this seemingly simple problem!

If you haven't learned Create Portal, Teleport and Call of Home yet - do so ASAP!! They would be very useful right about now where you need to return to Ishad N'ha at least once more to finish some quests, but want to avoid having to trek through the Spire to head back to Brimloch Roon.
After Brimloch, these spells become life savers!

Have fun!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote