Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 06:22 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I have two questions. First, where's Hindo's hand located? I'm completed Watchers Keep Dungeon but still not found it yet. Did I miss it?

Second, it's about Demorgon.

SPOILER

I killed Demo and then back to Odrin, and forgive him. Or should I let the beast and trick Odrin and then return and kill beast? Which path is good to take?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 07:12 PM   #2
lavos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You didn't miss it, it is in the Abazigal's lair near the end of the game.

SPILER

I don't know about the two headed monkey, I just maid Odrin go down to see that I killed the demogorgon, then some dead helm priest (or something), came and ask me to imprison demogorgon, but I went down and killed the monkey.
Old 02-19-2002, 07:12 PM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Keep looking around; you will eventually uncover Hindo's Hand. Oh--my mistake. Do you remember that hand you find in the sewers underneath the Copper Coronet? That was Hindo's Hand; you didn't throw it away or use it already, did you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Potential Spoiler Alert
There is no true "good" or "evil" path re: Odren. I, personally, allowed him one chance to redeem himself before Helm by facing the Imprisoned One. I knew he would not prevail, but victory was not required of him, only his best effort.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 08:04 PM   #4
lavos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Azred, the hand in the Copper Coronet is not hindo's hand, that hand is used in the quest where you get the sword Lilacor. Hindo's hand is as I said in the Abazigal's lair.
Old 02-20-2002, 03:11 PM   #5
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

Sometimes sarcasm is lost on some people, even with the blatent smiley that says "warning, this comment may contain traces of sarcasm".
Old 02-20-2002, 03:15 PM   #6
Azred
Drow Priestess

quote:
Originally posted by lavos:
Azred, the hand in the Copper Coronet is not hindo's hand, that hand is used in the quest where you get the sword Lilacor. Hindo's hand is as I said in the Abazigal's lair.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ludtke:
Sometimes sarcasm is lost on some people, even with the blatent smiley that says "warning, this comment may contain traces of sarcasm".

I know, Lord Ludtke. Truly sad, isnt' it?
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 06:56 PM   #7
Nim'ohtar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I remember Hindo's Hand being on a table, in myrkul's room. That is, just before fighting Sendai. But then maybe it's in Abazigal's lair. ;p
Old 02-20-2002, 07:00 PM   #8
Tancred
White Dragon

do kno exactly where it is, but rather than ruin the surprise, I'm going to content myself by saying one of the thousands of places Hindo's Hand is NOT is Myrkyl's Room.