Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2002, 02:39 PM   #121
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Hmmm, I think i saw evil dead 2...roflmao! *remembers hand smashing plates over guy's head* darn it, Now i need a THIRD keyboard....
Old 09-13-2002, 03:20 PM   #122
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Back on the subject of Bush being a bad public speaker...Who cares? Is that how you base people, on there ability to conduct puplic speaches?

I dont care about ones ability talk, I do care about ones loyalty to the US (Witch Cliton didnt have to much), I care about how much they care about US citizens (Cliton didnt give a flyling flip about American citizens), I care about how they will act under pressure (As you saw, Bush was very calm when he got the news).

Too me, if Bush gets tounge tied quiet a bit, thats just the way it is. At least he isnt having affairs with in the White House.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 09-13-2002, 03:23 PM   #123
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Aww, can't we talk about evil dead 2? Not likely to annoy as many people that way.
Old 09-13-2002, 03:26 PM   #124
Thoran
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I was watching this naff horror film once with this guy and a possessed hand...it was just so funny I choked on coke!
I've seen that! [img]smile.gif[/img] god was that awful...can't remember the name though.[/QUOTE]BITE YOUR TONGUE!

That was one of the Evil Dead movies (Army of Darkness)

They're THE diffinitive work in the horror/humor crossover genre.

Home to many of the most memorable quotes in movie history!

"I'm here to kick a$$ and chew bubblegum... and I'm all 'outta gum!"

"Well hello Mr. Fancy-pants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and $hit... and Jack left town. "

At one point there's an evil Ash confronting our hero:
BadAsh: "I'm Bad Ash. And you're Good Ash. You're goody little two shoes. You're goody little two shoes. Goody little two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. "
GoodAsh: "Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun... BOOM"

So many quotes...
Old 09-13-2002, 03:38 PM   #125
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:
BITE YOUR TONGUE!

That was one of the Evil Dead movies (Army of Darkness)

They're THE diffinitive work in the horror/humor crossover genre.

Home to many of the most memorable quotes in movie history!

"I'm here to kick a$$ and chew bubblegum... and I'm all 'outta gum!"

"Well hello Mr. Fancy-pants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and $hit... and Jack left town. "

At one point there's an evil Ash confronting our hero:
BadAsh: "I'm Bad Ash. And you're Good Ash. You're goody little two shoes. You're goody little two shoes. Goody little two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. Little goody two shoes. "
GoodAsh: "Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun... BOOM"

So many quotes...
I know the Evil Dead movies [img]smile.gif[/img] I have the boxed set on DVD [img]smile.gif[/img] But there was another really really horrible movie where the guys hand or arm was possessed and it dragged him around for the whole movie...

And Ill have you Know that "Good.....Bad.....Im the guy with the gun...(BOOM)" Is one of my all time favorite quotes [img]smile.gif[/img]

But really you do have to admit, that evil dead 1 was....a bit campy [img]smile.gif[/img] Two was better and Army Of Darkness was their crowning achievement. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2002, 03:42 PM   #126
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Nah, the one Magik talks about seems more like what i watched. But it was so funny! It was supposed to be scary but I haven't laughed so hard since the pink panther and Monty python!
Old 09-13-2002, 03:44 PM   #127
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Aww, can't we talk about evil dead 2? Not likely to annoy as many people that way.
You can talk about it all you want, just make a thread for it, its not what this thread is about.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge