Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-15-2002, 04:26 AM   #11
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I think I like the old sig better

Welcome back to IW!
Old 07-15-2002, 04:27 AM   #12
Jorath Calar
Harper

She looks more like a freakish vampire.... cool picture though.

Oh and welcome back, hope you stay for a while now.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 05:41 AM   #13
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Welcome back, Vixen. Hope this stay will be a bit longer then the last one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 05:52 AM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hey Marcy, changed your mind huh ?
Old 07-15-2002, 05:56 AM   #15
lroyo

That is one awesome sig Vixen! (Avi looks at her own sig and admitting defeat, crawls back into the corner.)

Old 07-15-2002, 07:02 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Welcome back, Vixen. Hope this stay will be a bit longer then the last one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The length of the stay will be entirely up to vixen. I hope that it's a long and pleasant one, but only she can determine that. Welcome back.

Old 07-15-2002, 08:45 AM   #17
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
The length of the stay will be entirely up to vixen. I hope that it's a long and pleasant one, but only she can determine that. Welcome back. [/QUOTE]Ofcourse it is totally up to her how long she will stay, but I still hope it will be a long one. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 09:03 AM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ah!Welcome back!Erm...I wonder what Cloudy will say?Er forget I brung that up.Well,back to the subject,welcome back!AH!The picture in your sig won't load!From the comments I don't think I want to see it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-15-2002, 09:07 AM   #19
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Ah!Welcome back!Erm...I wonder what Cloudy will say?Er forget I brung that up.Well,back to the subject,welcome back!AH!The picture in your sig won't load!From the comments I don't think I want to see it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes, you do !
Old 07-15-2002, 09:23 AM   #20
-vixen

lol heya guys and thnx for the comment and welcomming

well i will be here for now on. [img]smile.gif[/img]

the woman in my sig is not suppost to be nice looking... she is evil... she is sinful .... she showed me evil the night i slept... she showed me streams of blood running down the sky... it felt good.. and i dont know why.

read the text on my sig.... stuff like that is what i have been seeing ever since i was 4 years old in my dreams ... i am in conflict with my own self, and my alignment....these dreams are very intense... and i am going to councelling now for them... lol you porbably think im nutts or somthing... but they are so real... and they are so clear in my head... i am afriad of what i might do in the future in real life...

and that is why i am afriad... but today is just a day that i am ok... because nothing really bad happind in my dreams...

i keep having this dream of these demons ...they are lustful... and i cannot seem to resist them... because there touch feels so good. It feels like an orgasm.

but i must go to bed now as it is 6:29am and ive been up all night playing baldurs gate killing innocent folk of nashkel... the more blood i spill the more power bhaal will grant me [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyways i must get to my dreams now because that is were i belong... gnight everyone... have very lustful dreams and fare thee well.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-15-2002, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: -vixen ]