Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 10:26 PM   #191
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
LadyRae, I've noticed that you keep some pretty late hours on the board, you just don't sleep much, do you?
She's on the west coast, Kdog. Got a few hours on us timewise!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 10:30 PM   #192
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
LadyRae, I've noticed that you keep some pretty late hours on the board, you just don't sleep much, do you?

Not as much as I should KDog, but keep in mind that I'm actually 3 hours before the time shown.

Cloudy no, not any really funny end-user stories but I did get the whole resource team involved in trouble-shooting a printer network card 'issue' (that's what we call problems!) that turned out to be a built in 'feature' (no, not a bug!) of the card! Be nice if the engineers actually told us a little about the product before sending us out to support it! Jeesh!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 10:30 PM   #193
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
She's on the west coast, Kdog. Got a few hours on us timewise!

Cloudy
That's right, the posting times are EAST coast, I forgot!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 10:31 PM   #194
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Not as much as I should KDog, but keep in mind that I'm actually 3 hours before the time shown.

Cloudy no, not any really funny end-user stories but I did get the whole resource team involved in trouble-shooting a printer network card 'issue' (that's what we call problems!) that turned out to be a built in 'feature' (no, not a bug!) of the card! Be nice if the engineers actually told us a little about the product before sending us out to support it! Jeesh!

LadyRae - what kind of support do you work for?
Old 03-27-2001, 10:31 PM   #195
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

The door bangs open and in walks a large stooped ragged figure carrying a notched great axe in one had and an empty turnip beer keg in the other. He shuffles over to an empty table and hooks the chair with his leg to pull it out. Sinking slowly into the chair he calls for a tankard of cold turnip beer. The serving girl hustles over with the requested item and sets it down on the table. He immediately
drains it and asks for another.

Hi all I'm BAACCCKKKK! Miss me?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-27-2001, 10:32 PM   #196
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
That's right, the posting times are EAST coast, I forgot!

Yep. That's why I mentioned having to relocate to the east coast to keep up!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 10:38 PM   #197
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Yep. That's why I mentioned having to relocate to the east coast to keep up!

Got it!! *YAWN*
Well, I think I'm going to turn in for the evening. *Pushes back from the table, crushing out his cigarette. Standing and stretching, he feels sleep trying to overcome him. Slowly, he collects his gear and shuffles off to the stairs, stopping near the fire and turning to the reast of the gang*

Night all! Zeeke, don't go stealing too many of htese ladies hearts now!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 10:41 PM   #198
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
LadyRae - what kind of support do you work for?
Can't say what company/brand (honestly, I had to sign a disclosure! ) But I support network printer cards in Novell and Windows (and hopefully Unix pretty soon) My company does outsource support for this really (really) big company, but that's the only product I support so it's like actually working for that company except for the hassle and the low pay and the crummy benefits... (well, you get the picture!) I could get a position with our client tomorrow, but I would have to relocate to Boise ID (NOT!) I'm a SrNSR (senior network support rep ) We love acronyms!!!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 10:43 PM   #199
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Got it!! *YAWN*
Well, I think I'm going to turn in for the evening. *Pushes back from the table, crushing out his cigarette. Standing and stretching, he feels sleep trying to overcome him. Slowly, he collects his gear and shuffles off to the stairs, stopping near the fire and turning to the reast of the gang*

Night all! Zeeke, don't go stealing too many of htese ladies hearts now!!

Night KDog! Don't worry about me. I'll keep it low-key.
Old 03-27-2001, 10:44 PM   #200
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
The door bangs open and in walks a large stooped ragged figure carrying a notched great axe in one had and an empty turnip beer keg in the other. He shuffles over to an empty table and hooks the chair with his leg to pull it out. Sinking slowly into the chair he calls for a tankard of cold turnip beer. The serving girl hustles over with the requested item and sets it down on the table. He immediately
drains it and asks for another.

Hi all I'm BAACCCKKKK! Miss me?

Sir Taliesin, have we met???

------------------