Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-18-2002, 10:48 AM   #51
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
You could get a tatoo of a butt and have it put it on your butt, and that tatoo could have a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it. If you really wanted to get daring, you could get a tattoo of a butt put on that butt tattoo!
now thats just scary... and one other question; WHY???[/QUOTE]Well, it would be original, wouldn't it? What's wrong? Are you scared? You don't want to be part of the derriere art avant-garte? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]SCARED?! NEVER! stop baiting me, and NO I wouldnt want to be part of such a groctuse art form, and no, I dont have a problem, hey why dont YOU get one since you seem to like the idea so much, No dont tell me, I dont want to know... (okok so I cant spell, so what?!)
Old 06-18-2002, 11:17 AM   #52
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You could get a tatoo of a butt and have it put it on your butt, and that tatoo could have a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it. If you really wanted to get daring, you could get a tattoo of a butt put on that butt tattoo!
now thats just scary... and one other question; WHY???[/QUOTE]Well, it would be original, wouldn't it? What's wrong? Are you scared? You don't want to be part of the derriere art avant-garte? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]SCARED?! NEVER! stop baiting me, and NO I wouldnt want to be part of such a groctuse art form, and no, I dont have a problem, hey why dont YOU get one since you seem to like the idea so much, No dont tell me, I dont want to know... (okok so I cant spell, so what?!)[/QUOTE]Baiting? Wait a second. Easy there killer! Relax! I'm just joking around. Spreading a few smiles through the use of off-beat humor. I mean really, tattoos of butts? Derriere avant-garte? It's a far cry from serious comment, so don't have a cow, alright? I'm not trying to insult or anything like that. I don't have a single tattoo and don't plan on getting anything that cosmetically permanent so I wouldn't know a lot about them.
Old 06-18-2002, 11:20 AM   #53
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
now thats just scary... and one other question; WHY???[/QUOTE]Well, it would be original, wouldn't it? What's wrong? Are you scared? You don't want to be part of the derriere art avant-garte? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]SCARED?! NEVER! stop baiting me, and NO I wouldnt want to be part of such a groctuse art form, and no, I dont have a problem, hey why dont YOU get one since you seem to like the idea so much, No dont tell me, I dont want to know... (okok so I cant spell, so what?!)[/QUOTE]Baiting? Wait a second. Easy there killer! Relax! I'm just joking around. Spreading a few smiles through the use of off-beat humor. I mean really, tattoos of butts? Derriere avant-garte? It's a far cry from serious comment, so don't have a cow, alright? I'm not trying to insult or anything like that. I don't have a single tattoo and don't plan on getting anything that cosmetically permanent so I wouldn't know a lot about them.[/QUOTE]lol; sorry you took MY comment the wrong way, I was joking around also, a rightous self indignity... sometimes its hard to tell ppls tones on 'paper'. lol, I know its a joke, and I was kinda playing along, if I wasnt, I'd just ignore ya. an odd form of humor I guess.
Old 06-18-2002, 11:44 AM   #54
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
I've got an idea for a new tattoo!!!!

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!"
Yeah, good one Avi, now you go and have that tattood on your behind, send me proof you actually did that and i'll pay for it, waddaya say woman ?
Old 06-18-2002, 11:56 AM   #55
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
I've got an idea for a new tattoo!!!!

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!"
Yeah, good one Avi, now you go and have that tattood on your behind, send me proof you actually did that and i'll pay for it, waddaya say woman ? [/QUOTE]isnt that kinda contemptable? lol, the 'real' Aviendha would kill you for that... not that its any of my buisness, just thought i'd point it out.
Old 06-18-2002, 12:01 PM   #56
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
lol; sorry you took MY comment the wrong way, I was joking around also, a rightous self indignity... sometimes its hard to tell ppls tones on 'paper'. lol, I know its a joke, and I was kinda playing along, if I wasnt, I'd just ignore ya. an odd form of humor I guess.
Gotcha! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2002, 12:03 PM   #57
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
quote:
lol; sorry you took MY comment the wrong way, I was joking around also, a rightous self indignity... sometimes its hard to tell ppls tones on 'paper'. lol, I know its a joke, and I was kinda playing along, if I wasnt, I'd just ignore ya. an odd form of humor I guess.
Gotcha! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]hehe, Im glad we understand each other so... what we're you saying again ??
Old 06-18-2002, 06:35 PM   #58
SomeGuy
Unicorn

ooh I just thought of some new tattoos for me.Okay a penguin on the back of my left hand.I stick figure on my right shoulder.A sword shrouded in flames on my back.2 eyes staring at you.Just eyes with the words "Don't let evil bring you down" on my chest.And last but not least "your name" on my right shoulder.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-18-2002, 06:46 PM   #59
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

I would get Sailor Saturn on my upper arm or the image of the human body with skin, you know organs, veins, bones etc over my entire body.
Old 06-18-2002, 06:53 PM   #60
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:

isnt that kinda contemptable? lol, the 'real' Aviendha would kill you for that... not that its any of my buisness, just thought i'd point it out.
She would sooooooo set us up the bomb.