Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 05:57 PM   #61
Tuor
Elminster

Ranger Lord Tuor of the forests of Halysshan at your service dear Lady Lioness.

I have been driven from my home along with my kindred and seek a place to stay, we pledge ourselves to your service, in return I am a competant swordsman, a crack shot with a bow and a tracker without equal.

If evil dost dwell in the green an pleasant land of yours I shall not rest until it has been rooted out and destroyed.

'Bows deeply'

OOC: He's about 6ft 6in tall, human dressed entirely in dark (almost black) green cloth and knee length worn leather boots and has the uncanny ability to blend into any background. On his back are twin longswords and a long bow carved from the tooth of a black dragon. Under his cloak is a coat of soft elven chain. Outside if anyone bothers to look are 30 odd refugees from a far away land tempted to the court of Lady Lioness by tales of her wisdom and beauty (and her parties)
Old 10-08-2001, 06:02 PM   #62
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: LS, is Eclipse actually here, or is a projection-type thing? And is he corporeal generally, or permanently incorporeal?

IC: Encard stands up, ready to "remove" Eclipse if it is necessary with his Chaotic power. Chaos energy masses around him, just in case.

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............
Old 10-08-2001, 06:05 PM   #63
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
OOC: LS, is Eclipse actually here, or is a projection-type thing? And is he corporeal generally, or permanently incorporeal?

IC: Encard stands up, ready to "remove" Eclipse if it is necessary with his Chaotic power. Chaos energy masses around him, just in case.

Nope, this is the Shadow King himself. Eclipse is his General (of sorts) and is not present. Nor is the large shadow everybody was hunting earlier

The Shadow King's body is made of negative energy, powered by his essence. As for the crow and cat, they are NOT what you think they are

He senses the Chaos energies, they are anathema to his organised nature. He frowns at this display but continues

OOC: Getting late over here, I can get on with the encounter with Lioness tomorrow - seeya!

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 10-08-2001).]

Old 10-08-2001, 06:08 PM   #64
Encard
Quintesson

Encard lets go of most of the power, but has it ready for further use if necessary. He looks at Eclipse and says, "So... What exactly is it that you are interested in here?"

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 06:11 PM   #65
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Shadow King, i must know... are you interested in harming My Lady? because if you are, i'm afraid that this tour will be over! and you can guess what happens then...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-08-2001, 07:53 PM   #66
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

OOC: *sigh* Late again.

IC:*After awakening and training for most of the day, Sharpedge has just arrived in the main court chamber. He has taken up position at the table and begun chatting with those present.

Sephiroth walks in just as he is finishing his question:

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Shadow King, i must know... are you interested in harming My Lady? because if you are, i'm afraid that this tour will be over! and you can guess what happens then...
Sharpedge stands as the two enter and waits to hear The Shadow King's answer, hand on the hilt of his sword.*

OOC: Hopefully I'll be around tomorrow. If not, please feel free to write in my reaction to whatever happens (no more frying pans though ).

------------------

Paladin in the court of Lady Lioness

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 10-08-2001, 09:31 PM   #67
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

it would seem that your silence indicates inactivity! then begone, foul being, and come back when you can reply to my question! *tries to push the Shadow King out the door* can i get a priest in here?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-08-2001, 09:40 PM   #68
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
it would seem that your silence indicates inactivity! then begone, foul being, and come back when you can reply to my question! *tries to push the Shadow King out the door* can i get a priest in here?

OOC: Since Lord Shield lives across the pond, and it's now 2:30am in the morning here, only stupid mugs like me are likely to be awake.
Therefore, it's probably fair to wait til tomorrow when both Lioness and Lord Shield are present.

------------------

Paladin in the court of Lady Lioness

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 10-08-2001, 09:43 PM   #69
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

okay okay fine, the undead thing can stay. but he better stay out of my room tonight! im not too keen on having those... things looking at me while i sleep, it makes me nervous!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-08-2001, 10:16 PM   #70
Tiamat
Banned User

Simple- undead comes NEAR me, he dies!

------------------

I am Tiamat!