Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 04:57 AM   #101
Vampire

Hand over Neb or I will blast through the HADB castle from top to bottom!

** Avatar hovers above the castle in his white fluffy fire prof wings****

In the far distant 20 Ice Avariels can be seen racing over...

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 05:03 AM   #102
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(This isn't the HADB castle, this is MY castle.)

Neb's voice echoes in Avatar's mind, "Bringing reinforcements isn't fair, let's do something about that shall we?" Dark storm clouds cover the sky and the winds begin to blow stronger, the 20 Ice Avariel are having trouble flying through the powerful winds, then, suddenly, a lightning strikes one of them, killing him, the lightning continues to strike them until only two remain in the sky, the winds calm down and they reach Avatar, one of them is badly wounded from being struck by a lightning but surviving.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 05:11 AM   #103
Vampire

"killing my sweet frozen Avariels is the last thing you'll ever do Neb"
*** Avatar teleports his Ice Avariels(not real but crystal ones ) to the ALSB temple***

*** Avatar sends a bolt of glory down this hellish place. The roof explodes spectacularly and Avatar storms in protected by showers of holy blight***

"Since this isn't the HADB castle then let's sack it..."

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 07:34 AM   #104
Neb

Undead from all over the castle swarm towards Avatar's position, while he is distracted by them, Neb prepares a few defenses for his throneroom for when Avatar reaches it.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Old 10-06-2001, 07:39 AM   #105
Vampire

Avatar's contingecy bolt of glory and mastering Lathander's long forgotten magic, Avatar slays the undead with ease. However the shear number of the undead still amazes Avatar. What is this Vecna's throne room?
Avatar casts Anamatour's Blinding Sun Ray and all the undead save a few scatter into the darkness.

The way is open to Neb.....

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 07:46 AM   #106
Neb

As Avatar blasts the door to Neb's throne room off it's hinges, Neb says, "Ah, I see you have defeated my minions, not that I didn't expect you to defeat them, they were only cannon fodder to buy me a little time, time, to do THIS." Neb holds a cube in his hand which he activates by pressing the sides in the correct order, four portals open in Neb's throne room, each leading to one of the elemental planes, a Great Elemental from each plane enters the throne room, they start walking towards Avatar, clearly intent on killing him.

(Great Elementals are stronger than Greater Elementals, they'll surely be a challenge.)
Old 10-06-2001, 07:53 AM   #107
Vampire

Avatar has prepared for this and he summons his Air Elemental Prince (as the Avariel are associated with them).

Neb summoned (Fire, Earth, Air and Water). Avatar has control of the Air Elementals and they together can hold off the Earth Elemental easily.

Avatar tries to charm the Fire Elemetal in vain... DAMN!
Casting Globe of Frozen Ice, Avatar was able to freeze the water elemetal when it attacked, and reduce most of the fire elemental's attacks.
So whilst the Air Elmentals hack off the Earth one, Avatar is drawing in a stalemate with the other two as Avatar's spells are depleted. Just as the Air Elementals come to help after the Earth Elemental is dead... Neb comes into the battle.... (over to you Neb )

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 08:00 AM   #108
Neb

Neb casts Banish which blasts the Air Elemental Prince back to it's own plane, the remaining Great Air Elemental is now uncontrolled since Avatar was controlling it through the prince and Neb lost control of it when Avatar did so, at the moment it is standing completely still since it can't decide who to rip apart first, Neb then casts a Fireball at the Water Elemental, unfreezing it, the flames from the Fireball also hit the Fire Elemental, strengthening it.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Member of the HADB clan.

Old 10-06-2001, 09:12 AM   #109
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

*Azure steps in dodging fireballs and spikes of ice flying everywhich way with a look of incomprehension on his face. Looking at Avatar down the end of his nose he puts on his most commanding nasal voice he can come up with at that moment and booms(squeaks) out "Shooo fly shoo!!!"*

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-06-2001, 01:13 PM   #110
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Neb casts Banish which blasts the Air Elemental Prince back to it's own plane, the remaining Great Air Elemental is now uncontrolled since Avatar was controlling it through the prince and Neb lost control of it when Avatar did so, at the moment it is standing completely still since it can't decide who to rip apart first, Neb then casts a Fireball at the Water Elemental, unfreezing it, the flames from the Fireball also hit the Fire Elemental, strengthening it.

Hi Azure
Avatar hides behind the sir elemental convincingly and the fire elemental eventually decides it has to battle through the confused air elemental first.
So the air and fire battle each other whilst Avatar fights the water elemental.