Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 10:12 PM   #301
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Pishtosh, Zeeke! I'd never do that! I had to feed my kitties and say howdy to the folk who came in.. (pout) I am so used to being left to my own devices I would certainly not do to anyone else...not on purpose! (batbat...flutter flutter) LOL!!! Bilqis...smile at the man, he's looking dour!

Cloudy

My apologies! I guess I just didn't wait long enough. Hard to keep patience in the absence of such beauty.
Old 03-28-2001, 10:14 PM   #302
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Hmmm, LadyCloudy! I thought you were my Pineapple Partygirl! Hmm oh yea Orangejuice Partygirl *grin* Thanks for the drink! Now lets get to flirting heehee
OOOOH, I AM glad you got here! I was just going to surf the rest of the board when I saw you come in! teehee...silly, we made a new drink called that...(giggle giggle) Um...hang on a minute..
-----
Zeeke? I'm gonna have to leave you in lady Bilqis's capable hands for a bit...hahahah...er.well... you know what I meant! LoA owes me for abandoning me to my own devices a number of times! Uh, besides, BK already told him that he won't behead him for being with me...and uh, you have no such promises and I'm er... a tad tipsy...tipsy Clouds get a bit er...steamy! LOLOLOL
----

Ok, Pauly! I'm back! Now...tell me how comfy those new sheets are...hehehe

CloudSugar

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 10:15 PM   #303
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
I haven't known you very long, LadyZ, but I, know I will miss you. I'm not going anywhere, especially not with the ceremony on Saturday night! Good luck with your move!
Thanks Zeeke! (kinda feel close to you cause of our similar names!) Great then! I'll look forward to talking to you again once I get reconnected! I personally cannot wait because I am getting an entire master sized bedroom to use as my personal computer room! Yeeehaaawww! It's mine, all mine! Baaawaaahaaa! Look out wall outlets, cause Ladyzeeke is pluggin in!!!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 10:17 PM   #304
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Bilqis...smile at the man, he's looking dour!

**bilqis turns to give Zeeke a beaming grin then turns back to the challenging staircase, deciding to crawl up them, taking each step slowly & carefully, calling over her shoulder** Goodnight Everybody!!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 10:17 PM   #305
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
OOOOH, I AM glad you got here! I was just going to surf the rest of the board when I saw you come in! teehee...silly, we made a new drink called that...(giggle giggle) Um...hang on a minute..
-----
Zeeke? I'm gonna have to leave you in lady Bilqis's capable hands for a bit...hahahah...er.well... you know what I meant! LoA owes me for abandoning me to my own devices a number of times! Uh, besides, BK already told him that he won't behead him for being with me...and uh, you have no such promises and I'm er... a tad tipsy...tipsy Clouds get a bit er...steamy! LOLOLOL
----

Ok, Pauly! I'm back! Now...tell me how comfy those new sheets are...hehehe

CloudSugar

*Bows head. Stands up and heads over to the dart board that magically appeared last night.*

Thanks for the enchanted evening, Cloudy. Until we have the opportunity again...
Old 03-28-2001, 10:18 PM   #306
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
My apologies! I guess I just didn't wait long enough. Hard to keep patience in the absence of such beauty.

oops! I just saw bilqis leave! sorry! do chat with us all! I shan't abandon you to your own devices...er LadyZ is talking to the little umbrellas at the bar, though!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 10:19 PM   #307
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

They are oh so comfy!!! Almost the best WalMart had to offer! Yes its enough to make a LadyCloudy swoon I'm sure! Ahhh if only you were here. I'd put in the 40 watt light bulbs, throw on some David Cassidy, have my fishnet Speedo's under my Hugh Hefner lounging robe. Life could be grand!
Old 03-28-2001, 10:20 PM   #308
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:

oops! I just saw bilqis leave! sorry! do chat with us all! I shan't abandon you to your own devices...er LadyZ is talking to the little umbrellas at the bar, though!

CB

Ahh, yes. LadyZ.

*Looks from the darts in his hand to LadyZ at the bar. Puts the darts away and moves to the bar.*

So, sort-of-namesake-of-mine, how art thou? Care for another drink?

Old 03-28-2001, 10:22 PM   #309
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Okay. I'm getting silly now. Sure sign that it's time for bed.
**bilqis stands up from her chair.. pauses to steady herself on the table, then moves slowly and somewhat wobbily toward the stairs where she again pauses and wonders when the stairs got so TALL!**

G'night friends! Have a wunnerful evening together. 'hic'

LadyZ, I'm going to miss you lots! Don't worry, no one will forget you. I'll remember to pray to the internet gods every night before I sleep that you get hooked up very soon. Maybe even by MONDAY?? (hey, it's good to have dreams...)

Goodnight all!

Thanks Bili! Miss you too! Oh man, this is getting sad! I'm so pathetic! I'm not even going to be away that long! But I have these paranoid fears that in the end something will go horribly wrong. Cable company hugely backed up, closing costs on the house more than anticipated and no money for Internet (yeah right, I'll lie cheat and steal afore that happins!)

Until next time friend!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 10:24 PM   #310
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*runs back down the stairs in his towel and moccasins again and grabs Lady Wendy in a big bear hug*
I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!!! COME BACK SOON WENDY!!!!!!!

*Looks down and realizes that his towel is back at the foot of the stairs*

Whoops!! Ahhh, errr, ummm, gotta go!!!!
*tears back up the stairs*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-28-2001).]