Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-24-2001, 09:04 PM   #261
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
JJ, I'm sorry to hear what's going on with you!! I guess water in the basement is inconsequential. seriously though, that sucks, I hope everything works out for you. Nowadays, you don't hear stories about fathers who really care about their children. I'm going to say a prayer for you that everything works out for you.
Good luck to you!!

Hey KDog I think JJ needs this more than Me:ushes KDogs' concoction down to JJ:: Drink up my friend.

KDog's concoction? Hrumph! I like to think I'm just a little more girly than KDog! Hrumph!

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:07 PM   #262
Charean
Hathor

JJ - I am certain everyone on the board will be pulling (and praying) for you... perhaps with some intervention from the Gods, you will triumph... How old is Amanda, anyway?

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-24-2001, 09:07 PM   #263
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Congrats, Charean! I've had some of my own thoughts about him and pasta (hubba, hubba!)

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:07 PM   #264
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:

KDog's concoction? Hrumph! I like to think I'm just a little more girly than KDog! Hrumph!

ROFLMAO!! You damn right you are, little miss girly girl!! All he means is I was the one drinking it!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-24-2001, 09:08 PM   #265
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

that hurt KDog! what are you doing! im ranting coz of this!!! JJ helped me before, so im sypathizing with him... well... yeah!

i know that kinda thigs JJ, evil mothers spoiling their kids so they would not go with their right ful parents, relatives, fathers. and since the kids still doesnt really have amind of their own, it makes it even harder. they are not yet looking for the right or wrong, which is better in the long run, but what makes them happy and enjoy themselves. it would be rather easy if amanda was older than she is now. she would think on her own, analyze the prob, and will see right through the mother. what is wrong and what is right, and the shared and the love given. she will realize alll of that. in time that is. so its going to be hard once the mother really corrupts the child at this time just as you said. but dont do anything rash. as you also said, dont ake her by force, that will favor the mother more. try to compete a little, try to win the favor of your child, a moment, a memory, this onbe thing thatll make her cherish you and wouldnt care for anything her mohter gives her now. this one thing that the mother hates doing and you both loving it... hey, its dog ea dog world. honor and justice doesnt make the cut anymore. im telling you, you will fare better if you took the matter in you own hands. not that im saying do somehting harsh. you know what im saying...

btw, lisa is what i named my guardian force in FF8...

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-24-2001, 09:10 PM   #266
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Congrats, Charean! I've had some of my own thoughts about him and pasta (hubba, hubba!)

HA! NOW I find out!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-24-2001, 09:10 PM   #267
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

gray mage... you could never kill me, even if it was tha both of you... the boards down, i tried a few mor times during the day, nada, so thats pretty much it.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-24-2001, 09:10 PM   #268
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.....I can't type!!, therfore by the time I was able to hunt and pecked my post, the Lovely lady Rae Handed me a Wonderful drink. I did not realize that becuase...see first line... I was refering to KDog's Grape knee high.

I apologize for the miscommunication.....I am getting help though, Ijust downloaded three typing tutors so this won't happen again

::stands up on main table and shouts:: " the drinks are on me", Lady Rae could you whip me up one of you specialties

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-24-2001).]
Old 03-24-2001, 09:12 PM   #269
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello Bahamut. How ya doing? I accidentally erased your e-mail so could not respond to your last message. Sorry bro! How've ya been? Seen KARA lately?

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:13 PM   #270
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Bahamut, you're very wise for a young man. JJ, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine being away from my son for even one day! I'm a firm believer in good winning over evil, of fairnaess winning over unfairness... Hang in there, my friend!

------------------