Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 10-25-2002, 02:55 AM   #181
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

OOC: We are DOOMED! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just kidding.

Robin Clym

Robin slowly stirred awake and blinked his eyes as a voice spoke dreamily above him. He felt bruised and just trying to move his body hurt, so he stayed facedown for now. He tried to wipe the dirt off his face, but his hands were tied up behind his back, therefore he had to resort to arching his back and using his shoulder to rub his face somewhat clean.

It took some time, but Robin finally realised that Skye was leaning against him and his first reaction was to blush. Thankfully though, a layer of grime hid whatever red would have appeared on his face. Exercising his throat, Robin told Skye,

"It was not your fault. I was the one who trusted the Orc. I was the one who insisted we follow him. I... I was the stupid one."

That said and done, Robin slumped back to the ground and thought to himself, "Now I got to redeem myself and get us all out of here."

"Skye, can you loosen my knots? And where is Ferji?"
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 03:40 AM   #182
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Robin

The ropes on your hands were tightly bonded. It was greatly difficult, but Skye tried anyways. She used her hands, which were tied behind her back too, to attempt to lossen your ropes. After many frustrating struggles, she couldn't do it.

OOC:
your weapons were taken away (surprise?), including both daggers on Sennid's boots. and you couldn't find a rock. btw, it was very dark inside the tent, you cannot see anything. except maybe Skye can with infravision

[ 10-25-2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:34 PM   #183
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
welcome back, the Ornery One [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 09:27 PM   #184
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- *mentally conjures a spell that makes the user 17 feet tall and invincible* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Skye

Skye sighed, then sat back on her haunches. "Sorry, I can't seem to get them untied Robin," she appologized. "Your rope is tied alot tighter than mine, and it's hard to do this with my hands tied too." She looked in the direction of the strange voice, while using her infrovision. (does this count as a spell or just an inherited elven talent?) "We seem to have something of a pyro in our midst," she said to him wryly, then told him what little conversation she had overheard. "By the way, are you ok? you seemed to be a little flushed," she asked him, concerned. "Or maybe my vision isn't as good as I thought it is."

ooc- hehe, wonder what robin's gonna say..

[ 10-25-2002, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 09:42 PM   #185
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
ooc- hehe, wonder what robin's gonna say..
OOC:
hahahaha, me too

Skye

As you were speaking to Robin, the voice from the other corner of the tent suddenly turned into a sob. It was mumbling and gibbering but sounded like great sadness. Listening intently, you made out a few sentences with great effort

"... this be helpless! Helpless! Arghhhhhhhha (shuffling), what Dakkul gonna do? Doomed doomed doomed! Must test more combustibility before ignition died out, ackkkkk!"

The voice was not so loud as to disturb your conversation. You recognized it to be the mumbling strange fellow earlier. He appeared to be a small sized creature, maybe a short demi-human.

OOC: btw, your infravision is an innate ability, as normal as us humans see things with plain sight.

[ 10-26-2002, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 10-25-2002, 11:52 PM   #186
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Ferji

You circled around the bonfire seeking for an advantage. Your opponent's choice of weaponry showed that he might favor speed over strength. Not that you believed one of his size would be dexterous, nevertheless arrogance has always been the deadliest enemy of a warrior. You decided to use your maneuverability to its best.

"What is it," the orc leader silently questioned, and the bonfire leaped again.

"Kelevmor"

The flash of light on the blade and the swooshing sound of a swing were the only indication when the huge orc came at you. The low left cut was blocked by your sword but not after leaving a bleeding wound on your side. The swords clashed in anger and rung loudly in your eardrums, and the blood on his blade spilled as the two swords came together. Your palms felt slightly numbed around the hilt.

You gritted your teeth against the pain as a second blow came, swift and fast, cutting from right to down. It almost knocked you and your sword away, but you held it valiantly ignoring the burning pain on your hands and body. The third downward cut came from overhead, and your halfling's nimble feet carried you away to the side. You watched for a lightning second when the sword flew by your eyes.

Quickly you leveled your sword with both hands and let out a sideswipe aiming for the waist. Your sword came from above the orc's sword holding hand, for he had not yet retrieved his sword from last downward cut. The orc quick stepped towards you, knocking your body with his. Your weapon cut into his left arm but was knocked wide by his body missile, leaving only a minor bruise.

You stumbled backwards awkwardly, and saw the orc's sword lifting high. It rushed down at you in an arc, and you intercepted the sword in the mid fly with a swing to the side. You growled quietly, as the parry's impact forced you to fall, and the next killing blow would surely follow. Hastily, you kicked your feet hard and bent your upper body backwards into a back flip. You rolled consecutively many times, and heard many swooshing sounds behind you. Somehow you not only managed on your feet but also scored a hit on the side of the orc's wrist. A trail of blood was on the dirt floor where you just rolled.

"Tired so fast?" he asked as he came on.

Your breath came rapidly, but your enemy gave you no rest. As you got on one foot, a blade flew at your head's level. You darted your head to the side while raising your sword, half dodging and half deflecting. And a series of slashes followed and rained down on you, beating your swords like hurricane assaulting the unfortunate vessel caught in its path.

OOC:
ok, you are at a disadvantage position now, Ferji. if you want to stay there and continue to parry against with force, I will make an endurance check. and if you want to roll out, then I will do a dex check. or you can do whatever other plan. keep in mind you are a paladin.

btw, I was looking for music fitting for this scene, and I decided that one I used above was better than all others. and just for a laugh, check this out.
I was gonna use this one. LOL

[ 10-26-2002, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 10-26-2002, 01:33 PM   #187
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Princess Mononoke rox. the movie AND the soundtrack ^^

Skye

Skye called softly in the direction of the small humanoid creature. "Excuse me, small sir, but is there anything I can help you with? You sound distressed," she said sympathetically.

OOC- everyone else dead? *pokes the inactive people*
Old 10-26-2002, 01:44 PM   #188
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
OOC- Princess Mononoke rox. the movie AND the soundtrack ^^

OOC- everyone else dead? *pokes the inactive people*
you needn't hear my agreement! [img]smile.gif[/img] shall we say, Miyazaki's anything rocks. is everyone dead? I think Sennid was having some problems, last time he pmed me. the Ornery One emailed me said she is coming back, [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think Legolas is tired of getting ass kicked. he want to kick my ass in pool, but he knows it is not gonna happen. *you have my sympathy*

"What?" the creature echoed from the corner, "not enough flamantation!" He uttered something and you saw his limbs waved angrily, "must get spellbook or be consumed, arghhhhh!" Then he returned to his quiet mumbling.

[ 10-26-2002, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 10-26-2002, 01:48 PM   #189
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- I can't go over to see what the little creature is doing, cuz I still have to wait for Robin to reply (and I wouldnt miss that for the world, bwahahaha) XD So I'll just have to wait for a bit. ^^;
Old 10-26-2002, 01:52 PM   #190
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
sure [img]smile.gif[/img]