Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-12-2001, 02:17 AM   #1
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

i just met the silve dragon and have the chance to kill her for her blood, i dont have an evil party but love fighting dragons and wondered what exactly you got out of the human skin once you got the blood........your thoughts? whats she worth in EXP. and does killing her have any negative effects on your party/game? THANKS ALL
Old 10-12-2001, 02:24 AM   #2
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Not worth it, imho. The human skin armour can only be used by evil characters, and iirc the bonuses (incl AC) it confers on the wearer aren't all that great. By this time in the game your chars should have some pretty good armour.
Old 10-12-2001, 02:44 AM   #3
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

thats all i needed to hear....i have a full nuetral party exept for korgan, he's just to damn fun to pass up, and he's already sporting the firkragg armor, thanks for the tip
Old 10-12-2001, 11:30 AM   #4
Tim Tam
Dungeon Master

The AC isnt that great, and the 20% magic resist is nice but not outstanding. The Human Flesh is great for thieves and other classes with crappy saving throws though. It grants a bonus of +4 to all saving throws, very nice to make saves and take half damage, or not get stoned/paralysed/stunned/dead.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:27 AM   #5
Skylark
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just kill the dragon after you have finished your business in Drow city.
The kill wont affect your rep. and earns you a decent amount of exp.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:34 AM   #6
mitsos

I don't think it's worth it if you have a good party. If it's evil, then go for it. You have nothing to loose,