Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-11-2001, 04:32 AM   #31
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Rikard_OHF:

Finally someone who understand my agelong striving to add Belgium to the Netherlands [img]smile.gif[/img]

I thought you are *missing*!
So finally back I see...

Why would you want to add Belgium to Holland???? So that you can flood another ountry with corruption whilst you are at it?
Old 12-11-2001, 06:00 AM   #32
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

I know...now I know what an English sports fan feels like!!

I had a laugh in the pub last night. The Aussie barman had been out with the English barman. In the middle of a friendly (best of 5) darts match the Aussie (2-0 up) starts spouting off about taking the darts ashes to Australia. The Englis barman then wins 3 on the trot to win the match 3-2. Another in=gnominious Aussie defeat.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-11-2001, 09:13 AM   #33
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

I had a laugh in the pub last night. The Aussie barman had been out with the English barman. In the middle of a friendly (best of 5) darts match the Aussie (2-0 up) starts spouting off about taking the darts ashes to Australia. The Englis barman then wins 3 on the trot to win the match 3-2. Another in=gnominious Aussie defeat.

Gee Donut - are you guys that desperate for antipodean success that you will grab onto something like that as a major coup . Gee, I bet it made all the tabloids, they would be out for blood. Did you come across any clippings of this momentous event on your evening perusals of the Fleet Street journo's Memsie.