Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2004, 07:47 PM   #61
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

My hero! (I think ^^; )

EDIT- updated my sig, haha

[ 09-19-2004, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 09-20-2004, 03:11 AM   #62
Link
Jack Burton

Betrothed? I think "Harem Belly Dancer to Link of HADB" would be more appropriate [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 09:56 AM   #63
Elif Godson
Dracolich

*pulls a pilsbury dogh boy out of his satchel* "Anymore comments like that and the Dough Boy gets it"
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 05:51 AM   #64
Vampire

Betrothed Indeed! I go away to sunny Italy for one minute and look what happens?!

Link melts down statue, kidnaps our high priestess Skye and proposes to marry her, only to have Elif come in here with a Dough Boy as his rescue plan! And some stupid Turkish kebab thing is interleaved into all this...

What a mess.

Legolas: You seem to be the film director here, Shall I just grab Skye in my arms (I mean wings) and make a dash for it?

Or will I have to battle the demonic king of HADB and reveal his deeper mis-givings through both courage and a few cunning ploys by my sidekicks... making Lady Skye see his darker side, only ALAS to find herself actually more attached to the darker side of life. And I would then walk away in sorrow and woe?

What will it be? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 06:42 AM   #65
Legolas
Jack Burton

Well, I certainly wouldn't make a dash for it until someone has initiated the thread's self-destruct mechanism.

In fact, you're all in such a rush to save Skye you're forgetting the most important bits.
First, unless Link's soldiers murdered your family 15 years ago, you have to be his captive at least once before you can challenge him.
Then he'll divulge one of his (i.e. my) masterplans, and leave you to your doom so you can escape.
Finally, he'll set about combining world domination and a wedding in half a day, and THAT is where you may challenge him.

Alright? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:29 PM   #66
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*casts "Known Alignment" on Sky*
Either Link has a very strong hold on Sky's soul, or she is a traitor!
*waits for a glow from Sky's aura*
Old 09-21-2004, 09:00 PM   #67
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
*casts "Known Alignment" on Skye*
Either Link has a very strong hold on Skye's soul, or she is a traitor!
*waits for a glow from Skye's aura*
I'm not a traitor, you just have to read back a few posts to understand the cirumstances...

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
[whispers] "The only one you can allow to turn traitor is the good-looking female you kidnapped to be your wife at some point in the future.
I'm a good looking female, is that good enough to let me go? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Skye, only after Link planned your wedding, you need a hero too. I suppose the leader of the ASLB qualifies for that position, so all that's needed for your release is for Link to propose and offer a seat of power by his side once he rules the world [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think that about sums it up [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-21-2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:24 AM   #68
Link
Jack Burton

Well all good and well, but at the moment I'm not ruling the world yet. Leave them plans in the fridge until then and we'll be just fine I'd say!

...And did I mention I want some kebab?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:10 PM   #69
Legolas
Jack Burton

Gods Link, if we had to wait for you to actually rule the world... I'm not -that- patient. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Alright then, fine.
*Draws a few circles in the air with his finger*

[Fade to Black]

[Scene 11]

[Cue uplifting music]
[Skim over landscape]
On the flat plains of the Brown Board steppe with the sun shining high above, not a sign of life excists. With not a cloud in the sky, the merciless sun burns away at the region's pristine brown snow, causing rivers to swell. A goat bleats in the hidden rebel camp as the helicopter flies overhead.
Miles away, barechested, a young Avatar boxes his shadow. Through the miracles of technology, he gradually morphs into what he is today, the wings appearing at least somewhat less disproportionate.
As he grows, the sky darkens and shadows lengthen, the unexpected reach of his other self sending him sprawling in the mud. Just as he is about to scramble up, the sound of hoofbeats rise from the subwoofer.

[Cue hoofbeat effects]

Hiding under his wings, Avatar sees a dark patrol of HADB soldiers ride past. One of them loses a pamphlet which, purely by chance, lands right in front of Avatar.

[2-second close-up of the letter]
[Cue narrator]

Using his reading skills, well developed due to the constant hardships of life on the boards, Avatar discovers horrifying news.

[Cue shocked expression]

Snatching up his shirt, he hurries to town to buy fresh clothes so he may look his best on Link's coronation day.

[Fade to black]

[Scene 12]

[Cue nekkid dancers dancing music]

Alright. Now that you almost rule the world, I'll give matters back into your own hands, m'kay Link?
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 07:38 AM   #70
Vampire

(I'm never bare chested)

[Scene 13]

By now it's midday at the local market. The piercing sun seems to find no shadows even under the shade of the local merchant stores.

Avatar (not bare chested anymore) wonders carefully through the market until his ever far reaching gaze met 2 lazy HADB guards resting under a local Olive Tree.

"Since they don't sell HADB uniforms, I guess I have to get my own" thought Avy.

The blissfully unaware guards were eyes shut and half asleep, when the lighting through their eye-lids seemed to dim. Thinking it's a patch of cloud, they were both too lazy and too exhausted to react to the aerial jump attack.

Not that the merchants didn't see a large Avariel crystal winged warrior flatten 2 HADB guards, they were prudent enough to ignore such things.

Wings folded, HADB now is 1 guard missing, 1 guard very much different...