Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 09-30-2000, 01:38 PM   #1
mangusta

First of all I need some suggestions with the latter part of the crypt. I stopped exploring there after chosing the wizard path, and having my elf wizard die after just a couple of steps. I did read the walkthrough for the crypt that came with the game, but it does not make much sense. Anybody has any specifuc suggestions about how to make a weak character survive?

I am now trying to find my way otwards the 2nd city (Ishad N'ha?) and hopefully handle the serpent temple as well. The problem is that I cannot find it. An NPC said that it is NW, past the caves at the end of the river. I did find some caves in the lake that the river end in, but unless I am missing something very obvious, they seem to be a dead-end, no other exit except the one I enetred from.

ANy help woul de greatly appreciated, I would like to continue with the fun during the week-end.

thanks!

Old 10-02-2000, 08:59 AM   #2
Vermithrax

Talk to the Oracles in the cave. Use every key word in the list, not just the highlighted ones, and eventually they will open a passage for you thru the caves. Luck.

V.

Old 10-02-2000, 06:28 PM   #3
Philip

You need the Holy Signet ring (found in the Crypt) before the Oracles will open the path to Ishad N'ha.

Old 10-02-2000, 06:29 PM   #4
Vermithrax

Oh right..yup, that's true! Whoops.