Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-09-2000, 01:28 AM   #1
Synnge

Have met Kreug ages ago & now I find I need a Serpent Key off him. I am pretty sure I have killed him but I only have 3 keys, Skull, Heretic & Monkey key.
I have been hanging around his area killing off the other wizards etc in the hope he will return. So far no luck..I need the key to continue this quest in this place....

Any advice? anything?

Synnge..

Old 11-09-2000, 02:10 AM   #2
Winner

You need to find the rooms with the elevator puzzle. A series of four interconnected rooms. There you will eventually go down a slide and meet the Serpent Protector Either kill him and get the key or answer his two questions, "no" & "none" and he will give you the key. If you have the Wizard & Warriors strategy guide it is accurate for the first 6 elevator trips, but from then on it is worthless. I can E-mail you a diagram and written solution if you wish.