Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 06:39 PM   #1
Satts
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just too the plung into the mouth of the snake and whooped up on Xadussa, only problem is now i cant get out. There are two door in the room you fight her in. One is opened by the skull on the round artpiece which leads out to the gates where you see her walk by when you first come in, and where the treasure "vault" is. The second door in the room is what i believe to be the exit. Theres no way that ive found to open the gates in the small hallway. So what am i missing?
Old 11-28-2000, 06:44 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Have you found your way down some stairs to a room with two chests and a fountain? There is a switch on the fountain. Hope that will open up something for you!

Wyv
Old 11-28-2000, 07:01 PM   #3
Satts
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hehe, I even drank from that fountain..thanks alot ) Although it looks like i missed a key somwhere along the line. Went through this basic maze area and found a door gate i cant open. Found a couple three dudes I hoped would carry it by nadda = \ Other than two other doors in the main temple that I couldnt get through, (no switch or keyhole readily visible or in the general area) i've wiped the place out. *shrug*
Old 11-29-2000, 04:24 AM   #4
Astyanax12

The serpent master has the key. He's the guy in the room with two lifts, you get to the room by falling down a slope which you can't climb back up.

If you haven't been there go back and make sure that you have checked out all the lifts, it's really easy to overlook one.