Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2002, 10:05 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
I have a serious problem with people who think karaoke is fun, especially when it's amplified so the entire neighbourhood can enjoy their singing, when the songs come from the "100 worst hits of the past century" list and most of all when it lasts to 2 a.m..
I also think I'm not alone in this.
i think you're gonna get it from Linora when she showes up. lol
Old 06-08-2002, 10:23 AM   #12
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
quote:
youre right! improper english ticks me off also. btw, its "torch" not "tortch" .
Then you must hate me and all of us USS & /)eathKiller
that can`t spell english wery well!! My english is IMPROPER i think!
[/QUOTE]*takes out a gun*
you have 5 seconds to live. use them wisely

actually no, i dont hate you. i just dont like it when people(especially americans) have improper english.
Old 06-08-2002, 10:36 AM   #13
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

It's not karaoke that's so bad, Legolas---it's people who are drunk (or at least well lubricated) and think they can sing who are bad!

One of my 'buttons' is people who come up to you and say "Whatcha doing?" when it's *obvious* you're reading a book (or changing a tire or doing laundry or whatever). I mean, use your eyes and keep your stupidity to yourself! .
Old 06-08-2002, 10:46 AM   #14
andrewas
Harper

People who walk incredibly slowly and actively prevent me from geting past. Common examples are elderly people walking right in the centre of the pavement and wobbling (I know they cant speed up, but they dont need to walk right in the centre). Even more common are crowds of schoolkids walking line abrest at about 2 MPH. Yeah, I know, just cross over but schoolkids run in packs boths sides of the road.
Old 06-08-2002, 10:48 AM   #15
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I hate when people call me my erm...former nickname from football(no not the soccer football).It's so annoying.My coach thought of it.It was my first day at practice and hoes and calls me barbie panies!It just ticks me off!This kid called Dylan(pronouced like dillon) calls me it all the time and one of his friends do it to.I also hate when people tease me and it's about my drawings or something that I'm very good at.I also hate when poeple say my singing is bad!I'm not singing kareoke!I'm not drunk!!!!1 I HAVE A LOW VOICE AND I CAN VETY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ANGRY...AND YOU WOULD'NT LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY..BECUZ WHEN I GET ANGRY..I GET BIG AND BAD AND MAD!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-08-2002, 11:22 AM   #16
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have a nabo that live in the apartment under me EVERY DARN saturday in the eavning he play guitar with the window open so i can hear him pretty good first of all he CAN`T play guitar and he CAN`T sing so when he play and sing it is SO false that my hair raising all over my body i HAVE to turn on my cdplayer or watever and play something so i cant hear him OMG i hate his playing!! grrrrrrrrr

[ 06-08-2002, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 06-08-2002, 11:24 AM   #17
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
It's not karaoke that's so bad, Legolas---it's people who are drunk (or at least well lubricated) and think they can sing who are bad!

One of my 'buttons' is people who come up to you and say "Whatcha doing?" when it's *obvious* you're reading a book (or changing a tire or doing laundry or whatever). I mean, use your eyes and keep your stupidity to yourself! .
So Garnet, whatcha doing? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2002, 11:29 AM   #18
Sir Goulum
John Locke

When my bro talks in a high pitched voice (mine hasn't deepenified yet). It makes me so mad cuz he knows I hate it and I scream at him but he keeps doing it.
Old 06-08-2002, 01:31 PM   #19
Deathcow
Elminster

people at work who always beg me to take their hours but never take any of mine when i need it! GRRR!

they ask for little things like "i want to go see a movie tonight, can you work for me?" why cant they go some day theyre not working?

and if i have to see a doctor because ive got cancer theyll say "uhh...ive...got plans" *hangs up the phone*

never had cancer, but i can gurantee thats what theyd say! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2002, 01:35 PM   #20
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathcow:
people at work who always beg me to take their hours but never take any of mine when i need it! GRRR!

they ask for little things like "i want to go see a movie tonight, can you work for me?" why cant they go some day theyre not working?

and if i have to see a doctor because ive got cancer theyll say "uhh...ive...got plans" *hangs up the phone*

never had cancer, but i can gurantee thats what theyd say! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
soi don't do them any more favours