Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-24-2001, 10:43 PM   #1
Shinobi

I need a bit of help with the third Dojo quest, the one you have to kill the assassin. I'm now up to the Tomb of Anephas, so i must have missed him somewhere. I've run all the way back to Valeia to no avail, can someone give me nudge in the right direction please? I would have done a search for this too, but i've forgotten the name of the assassin. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-24-2001, 11:42 PM   #2
Moni

Is this a quest from Ishad N'ha?
I remember a quest to kill a Rogue (assassin? I forget) and also forgot his name...found him between Dragonspire and Brimloch Roon.

This was not Grue Morde...the guy you kill to become an assassin, who I found in the same area.

: )
Moni
Old 02-24-2001, 11:54 PM   #3
Shinobi

Yes thats it, hmmm, i found Grue Morde the same place you did so i'll look around there a bit more. At least i have a fair idea now, thanks Moni.
Old 02-24-2001, 11:57 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Shinobi: If you're talking about Shrew Chisi, he's in the clearing northwest of the lake leading to the Boogre caves.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 12:01 AM   #5
Moni

Ah, thanks Saz...that quest had escaped me completely (if I ever got it!) LOL!
; )
Moni

Who was the Rogue and his band that I killed then? LOL
Old 02-25-2001, 12:07 AM   #6
Elara
The Magister

You can find Shrew Chisi, the assassin you must kill for the 3rd Bushi Dojo quest, in a smallish clearing on the northern shore of the lake north of Ishad N'ha.

To clarify the Grue Morde quest, it is a special quest required of the party's Assassin, given by the Pawn Shop in Ishad N'ha. To become an assassin, Raskalion in the Stout Mines has to be eliminated for Scanthril, who then gives you the Assassin's Dagger. The Pawn Shop in Ishad N'ha or Brimloch Roon will then offer the role of Assassin to the bearer of the dagger, which will then be taken from you. (Though you can keep the dagger if you really want it! Just a little sleight of hand, not tough for a crafty rogue, hehe. )
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 12:08 AM   #7
Shinobi

Thanks Saz, would you believe i went up to the boogre caves but not the small clearing, thanks to both of you for your replies, i've been wanting to finsish that quest for awhile now