Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2001, 06:15 PM   #31
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

LOL, Yorick, this is what happens when you put a soon-to-be lawyer and an accounting student together!!

Strider, VTEC engines are out for a long time, it was the NSX first, then they strap it on the CRX....later del Sol. But generally they have it in Japan for a long time.....this is long before they send the DOHC version of Civic SiR (finally), for the past 5~6 years, only Prelude, top model Integras (GS-R, or Type-R), Civic Si, and Accord (EX-R and V6) are equiped with these VTEC enhanced engines. But now, literally all models in Honda are equiped with VTEC engines, exceptions are motor-cycle, Accord DX....etc they don't have VTEC.
Old 02-10-2001, 06:26 PM   #32
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

ARGH!!!! Freezing rain warning everywhere tonight (in my region, I mean).....cats and dogs are falling down from the sky and I cannot watch Hannibal!!

Anyways....(started to sound like Aerie).... enjoy the movie tonight and DON"T spoil me, I don't want to hear who ate who's brain or something like that.

Talk to you later bro.
Old 02-10-2001, 06:30 PM   #33
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Just thought I'd make a smart-ass signiture, turnip beers on me at the Sea Bounty
Old 02-10-2001, 07:24 PM   #34
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Yes......NOS is goooood.......for auto consumption only...of course...ahem..

Btw, LoA, I am just curious....what's wrong with your van? Did you install NOS in it?
Old 02-10-2001, 07:34 PM   #35
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

No Accord lol, its a work van-no racing stripe!Although I've heard painting one on will make it go faster. What happened is I was guying down I77 (NC) and heard a ping and then no oil pressure. Pulled over and shut it off QUICK! Its a new engine and cost a bundle. Apparently a bolt came off the torque converter and whacked a hole in the oilpan/sump. Since I'm a shitey mechanic Charlie helped me diagnose the problem and how to fix it.
Old 02-10-2001, 07:41 PM   #36
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Ouch.....glad you stop the engine on time though. So what's the displacement of that new engine? Heehee...auto talks gets me hyper.....
Painting makes it faster?? Hummm.....I never thought of that......(although many kids seem to think gluing a "mugen" sticker will make their car faster)....
Old 02-10-2001, 07:53 PM   #37
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Its a Jasper rebuild 318 in an '88 Dodge 1-ton van. It aint fast, but can sure haul a bunch of s(hit)tuff. What really gets me is the day before it broke I had a flat. Spare was bad. New tire-$105, broken jack, new one(that could lift it without warping into a pretzel)$50. Yes life is grand lol, but I'm in a better mood now
Old 02-10-2001, 11:38 PM   #38
Aragorn II

dude, that movied kicked ass..theres this part where this guy eats this other guys brain...well..i guess ill let you see it for yourself

seriously, the ending was cool... the whole movie was very well done. the damn movie beeotch didnt want to let me in though because she though my ID was fake, lol. its a sad day when i cant even pass for 17, let alone 21, heh.

anyway, hope the rain lets up so you can take a little time off to see it tomorrow. later Accord - Strider

Old 02-10-2001, 11:49 PM   #39
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

LoA, perfectly understandable dude, simply maintaining the car itself (herself, depends on how you put it) costs a bundle. Not to mention the gas price now-a-days.

Strider, glad to hear the news.....though the "sad" news is that I promised my classmates that I'll wait until next Thursday to watch the movie with them, just to celebrate after a mid term. Guess what course it is?? It's computer auditing!! Argh!!!!!!!

See you guys around. Gonna be a long night surrounded by business cases......
Old 02-11-2001, 12:22 AM   #40
Aragorn II

thats alright, anticipation only makes it that much sweeter...or something like that, heh

dont work too hard bro, have a good weekend man -Strider