Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2003, 08:57 PM   #1
Lymond
Manshoon

Is there any safe place to rest on the lowest level of the Dragon's Eye? I'm in dire need of a rest and I don't want to have to go back up two floors (I did that once already). I don't know whether I'm lazy or impatient.
Old 06-28-2003, 05:34 AM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

IIRC, you can rest in the room in the far southwest corner (the one where all of the archers were). Otherwise, you can ask the adventurers one level up if they will watch over you while you rest (assuming you didn't kill them).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 05:09 PM   #3
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
IIRC, you can rest in the room in the far southwest corner (the one where all of the archers were). Otherwise, you can ask the adventurers one level up if they will watch over you while you rest (assuming you didn't kill them).
I agree
Old 07-01-2003, 04:28 PM   #4
Roboghost
Manshoon

Question Mark

A good way to rest in hot spots is to call up some protection.

Save 2 spells, such as the longer lasting Animate Dead or Giant Insect [Ok, so you're using valuable spell slots...would you rather be dead?]. Giant Insect can be a pain though if it calls up some of those Bomb Bugs. I've tried shorter summoning spells and they more or less work as well, but your party should be all healed up for these.

The monsters that attack are easier to fight when they are out-numbered! Note that the random game can beat you down at this if the monsters are too strong though (in other words, the area keeps rolling baddies every sleep turn...bummer).

This is also a good way to get a few points to level up a character who is almost there before you take on the next area.
Roboghost is offline   Reply With Quote