Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2002, 12:21 AM   #1
Info-Ceptor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I heard that it (Shadow Keeper) works for Throne of Bhaal but i seem to have problems using it. Well first of all, i accidentally gave Minsc the wrong Special Ability in the game and i am wondering how i can change it to another Ability. I heard in another post that SK workz on ToB so i use the SK and all is fine but i can't seem to get him to memorize the Ability. I mean the SK says he HAS it but when i sleep he doesn't have it. Also, i can't get him to memorize the Ability either using the SK either. It says that is all he can remember while it is at 0. Can anyone plz help me?

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: Info-Ceptor ]

Old 01-13-2002, 11:22 AM   #2
Info-Ceptor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow....either this message board is dead or no one wants to respond. Ok to make it simpler, CAN YOU EDIT (Add/Remove) SPECIAL ABILITIES (Greater Whirlwind) WITH THE SHADOW KEEPER?? And if you can, how? Cuz it does not work 4 me. Thx.
Old 01-13-2002, 12:18 PM   #3
Daniel_M
Elminster

The Answer to your question is Yes, you can edit the number of innate abilitys and spells you have. You can do that by clicking on that ability and increasing the number of times you have it memorised.
Old 01-13-2002, 12:41 PM   #4
Info-Ceptor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes i no, i have seen the Memorized Button but the main problem is that it says that i can't have any more memorized due to his level or something like that.