Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2003, 10:28 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ladyzekke continues to watch from the top level of her mountain fissure hole, and thinks to herself shakingly "He doesn't even know his potential! He doesn't even know who he is! Look at him! The Almighty Cavern Sniffer! Puking and making droppings like a Pukka Pigeon! Oh, what curse has fallen upon him to make him so unlike himself? *eyes the yellow snow*

Ladyzekke walks down one of many cave fissure hallways, through a maze of twists and turns, and finds her way to the dragons dwelling there. The dragons all look up from what the are doing (dragon things) when she enters their chamber and asks "Will you help me heal The Cavernsniffer? Something is obviously wrong, and I need help figuring it out". The dragons' mouths crinkle and simultaneously they say "No! We are too afraid! Let him die! His boring tendencies are too damaging to our planet anyways! All that digging, and rooting and sniffing!"

Ladyzekke is disappointed in the dragons, and sees them now in a different light "ungrateful bastaids! You wouldn't even have this nice mountain cavernous niche you live in if not for the legendary Cavern Sniffer boring and drilling it all out! Chickendragons you should be called the lot of you! Oh, and GoldenTalon, your wife Silverwing's egg isn't yours! Ha! ....Ok fine then, if you won't help me, at least tell me where Wolfgir is, only the Yellow Snow One is left that may be of help, where is he?" *Ohhh, we can't tell you thaaat* hissed a small dragon with a sneer, *he gives us liquids in bottles that we can no longer live without! We will never give away his hideout! Only the likes of Cavernsniffer could find him, and he's off the firm!*

[ 03-10-2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-11-2003, 02:38 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Why aren´t anyone comming?

The beer I spilled should make a great trail.. and what is cavern sniffer doing out there looking wobbly.. :S

Hmm, maybe I shouldn´t have made that past turn by the stupid dragons.. Always wanting more redbull.. "Oh Redbull" they say "takes our wings away"---"Whohohohooooo"--- Pancy´s..

I hope that the great silverone and her new dragon will greatly improve their behaviour when she cpomes back here.. Oh then they will twist in agaony ehehehe *Dr Evil canine impression*

Well.. better get out to Cavern sniffer with a Wunderbaum and some shittypaper..

Nasty business that.. he looks halfway to oblivion.. can´t have that happening again.

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 03-11-2003, 10:59 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

*Ladyzekke takes a nap while waiting for "Charlie" to revive himself from his alien stupor.* Ladyzekke makes a bed of... of... hmmm.... rocks I guess. What else could there be in a cave fissure? eh.. should have thought ahead before creating the cave environment. Oh well, no going back now! Anywho, yes, Ladyzekke finds a nice rock.. err.. nook.. yes a nook... and sleeps...

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-11-2003, 11:27 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

and then suddenly something completley unnexpected occured...