Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-21-2001, 07:56 AM   #151
Lord Shield

There is no way in all the multiverses that Barney will survive THIS thread. Lord Shield flying kicks Barney in the head, forcing him to let go of Tiax. Barney tries to grapple LS who lets him. Barney's energy drain has no effect on the former Dark God and Lord Shield butts him with the force fo a sledgehammer
Barney staggers slightly and a Golden-hafted Warhammer appears in LS's right hand with a smiley face carved on one end. He smashes downwards on Barney's head. Note: this lesser artifact weighs 1 ton. Barney becomes a squidge
Then LS smacks what's left out into space to drift towards the Borg who decide to assimilate him

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-21-2001, 08:48 AM   #152
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb looks out the window and sees a million barney borg drones floating to the bar.........

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-21-2001, 08:57 AM   #153
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Caleb looks out the window and sees a million barney borg drones floating to the bar.........

The hell they will. Time for me to breed more darklings I think. They're force-fields only assimilate energy attacks. My brood will cut the buggers up (they can also run on all surfaces at twice the speed of a racing horse and leap about 200' in the air - further here because of the vacuum). Also, being living darkness, they are hard to spot in space

------------------

Old 06-21-2001, 09:50 AM   #154
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

"YAWN. So did I miss anything?" Draggor asks innocently as he finally wakes up.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-21-2001, 11:37 AM   #155
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Draggor:
"YAWN. So did I miss anything?" Draggor asks innocently as he finally wakes up.

Nah, just an Illithid invasion, a grilled squid feast, Tancred breaking down in tears and his sword showing some godd*mn compassion for the first time, Tess trying to out-wedgie the Wedgie Queen, the introduction of Lord Thought aka Fortuna Freeman, Melusine's paramour, an exciting fight aboard a ship full of drunk undead singing bawdy songs, Lord Shield summoning up Darklings from his blood, an approaching hostile force of Barney-Borgs....

So don't worry and go back to sleep!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-21-2001, 11:40 AM   #156
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Nah, just an Illithid invasion, a grilled squid feast, Tancred breaking down in tears and his sword showing some godd*mn compassion for the first time, Tess trying to out-wedgie the Wedgie Queen, the introduction of Lord Thought aka Fortuna Freeman, Melusine's paramour, an exciting fight aboard a ship full of drunk undead singing bawdy songs, Lord Shield summoning up Darklings from his blood, an approaching hostile force of Barney-Borgs....

So don't worry and go back to sleep!

Do I sense cheekiness there?
Fortuna chuckles. He and the other Old Ones have come across the Borg before in Greyhawk (an adventure I ran for laughs just before my multiversal Paintball match)
He will wait and see. In the meantime, he gets a bottle of high elven champagne for himself and Melusine

------------------

Old 06-21-2001, 12:31 PM   #157
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

HE'pelues walks ap to Tancred (after sobering up a bit) and says "I..am..so..so..sorry for" he reaches into a little pocket in his armor "I am sorry for stab..bing you. please ac..ac.cept my apple..ogies. sorry about the armor. please..have this armor in..in compen..compen..compensation" (he smiles after finally being able to say that word) he pulls out of his pack a large full plate mail armor "its called..erm.. plate of the seven +6" (plate mail with AC -6. it also does 30% acid,fire,cold and slashing resistance). HE'pelues shoves the plate mail into Tancred's hands gives him a giant grin and runs off back to his friends

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 06-21-2001, 01:08 PM   #158
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"What's that sound?" Razzen asks Neb, Neb then levitates up through the hole in the roof which has yet to regenerate, he then let's himself fall down and says to Razzen "We appear to be falling down towards the surface of the planet of beer." Kivan says "Are we hitting beer, or land?" "Land" says Neb, "Any bets on how big a crater we'll leave?"
Old 06-21-2001, 02:08 PM   #159
Lord Shield

I'm setting us up in orbit around the planet (which isn't composed of Beer .I'll describe it later) - in the meantime we can lay with the Borgs (Barney or otherwise)

------------------

Old 06-21-2001, 02:17 PM   #160
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

The door of the Bar creaks open and a medium built half-elf slips in, looking around nervously. She quickly checks in her dagger+2 and longbow of marksmanship, and sits down in a shadowed corner, where she is able to see what's going on around her. A customer walks by and puts an ale in front of her, and she slowly drinks it down. Who is she?