Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 04:28 AM   #11
Dramnek_Ulk

are we all going to be walking around giving elminster wedgies?,

its bad to increase the xp cap or keep it as high as it is as its hardly beliveable that you could get from level 1 to 17 as a paladin in about 6 months is it? or that a 18th level anti paladin would be wondering round ravenloft by himself?

the icewind dale aproach would be better going from levs 1-14
at lev 7 a vampire would be a real chalenge,not just something you kill in 2 smaks of yer mace of disruption.
are the npcs low hps to compensate for the fact that it will be too easy with chars who are end up about 18th level? i never found bg2 chalenging after i got my chars to about level 14 even on hard. it was just slogging through the game.

Old 02-05-2001, 05:15 AM   #12
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

nice sig... Dramnek... planescape torment.. nice..!
Old 02-05-2001, 07:26 AM   #13
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Looking good. It will be hard dumping my old mates for these new creepy newbies though. Good idea to put it in ravenloft too. If you guys want a challenge there's your place. I had the rules for ravenloft monsters in an earlier edition of paper DandD and there were like 6 different kinds of plants that killed you. Everything is evil and dangerous in Ravenloft.
Old 02-05-2001, 01:36 PM   #14
Jon the Hell Caster

ummm. just a note my team has a very nasty surprise for your team! Also the Beta Version DracoLich is ALMOST done! When it is Rejoice!

Old 02-05-2001, 01:37 PM   #15
Jon the Hell Caster

ummm. just a note my team has a very nasty surprise for your team! Also the Beta Version DracoLich is ALMOST done! When it is Rejoice! Also Drammek don't worry we are thinking about having the main party vastly level drained by the mists as they enter,

Old 02-05-2001, 01:50 PM   #16
Melusine
Dracolisk

Jon, just wanted to let you know it's great what you're doing!!! I bookmarked your site and check out the progress every now and then...I can't wait till you're finished!
~quivering with anticipation~
Old 02-07-2001, 04:30 PM   #17
Aramil_Amkur

I must agree with melusine that it is a great job u guys are doing and i admire you for your ideas about making lot a different stuff.

Old 02-07-2001, 07:19 PM   #18
Jon the Hell Caster

thanks both of you THE DRACOLICH IS UP! So i suggest you go try it Also we have succeccded in adding an NPC to the game but the Sound Sets then don't work but we are working on it!

Old 02-24-2001, 12:17 AM   #19
lekimbel
Welcomed New User

Just spending a lazy fri afternoon reading some of these posts...I like what I see...but
i) what is ravenloft?? a module or something? I have heard about it somewhere. is it like a pocket universe or something? i noticed that all the D&D worlds "collide" now-good idea. One day they will eventually "Rift-War." *****copyright!!!!****
ii) can we fight these things NOW? like download and summon them into BG2?
iii) last thing: if i d-load the cheat for summoning will i still be able to play the game normally? & will my guys still be exportable into NWN/BG2 add-on etc? pl tell me yes cause I like what I see here!
iv) I want this undead guy in my party-he's like lord soth in dragon lance. cool stuff man. I'm reading.
v) i wish they would do an evil expansion.
Old 02-24-2001, 09:14 AM   #20
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Jon,

Need any help? I think I've found my niche. How about if I send you about 20 riddles or so? Any deadline?

Father Bronze