Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 10:22 PM   #1
Winzalot

OK, finally go the incense (had to control-click over the basket with use serin gold coin).

Now, I've found two flasks in the "kitchen", but used them before I knew I'd need them for the Summoning.

Someone said that there are more flasks in the Temple. Can anyone tell me where they might be found? I've looked in the torture chamber by the prisoner, I've looked in the library and room above the library, I've looked in numerous storage rooms - but no flasks! I've tried to go to the village to see if anyone sells flasks - no luck.

Help, please!

Old 11-14-2000, 09:52 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I found a lot of flasks in the temple - in chests. Think I must have had well over a dozen of them at one time. Hope that you will find more just by wandering around and opening some more chests!

Wyv

Nice quote from Nature Magazine too!!!
Old 11-14-2000, 02:20 PM   #3
Vincewind

I only found four, but two where in treasure chests. Heck, I think one was in a chest in the kitchen. Keep trying, don't give up. If there was an appropriate map of the hell that is the serpant temple (by the way, anyone know if you can get the front door open? Killed the queen type person, and got out the *normial* way, but what a pain in the but.) I'd show you where I found my extra flasks. But, so far, I haven't seen one, thinking I might order the spoiler guide, just so I can answer the questions here for free, even if I haven't been able to figure out some stuff yet. Like, what the hell are you looking for in the temple when your doing the mage guild quest for some guys ancient relic? anyway, enough ranting from me, hope this helps, look in all the chests, you should find at least 2 more flasks.

Old 11-14-2000, 02:26 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Someone posted that they did have a complete map of the Serpent temple - all levels. It's in a thread somewhere on this board.

FRONT DOOR - yes you can open it. Pull the lever!

Wyv