Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 12:08 AM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hello everyone!

A number of things this morning:

1) Gaijin has submitted a chapter to his "The Serpent Queen" saga (the "Naga Saga" as it is affectionately known Great use of imagery in this one! You might look at those snakes with a little more trepidation now.

2) Minor layout changes within the story pages.. I've added page anchors to aid in navigation, and color-coded various story sections, in addition to HR breaks, so that users can easily tell when a new segment of the story has begun.

3) So far the polls have been a hit; 42 votes on the "problem" poll and 17 on the "spell book" one.. It looks like the Book of Sun has pulled ahead of the others; perhaps it's that man-trap smashing Magma Bomb that makes it popular with the kiddies. As for the problem poll, "game-crashing bugs) has a fairly sizable lead.. come cast your vote!

The Wizards & Warriors Story Archive
Old 11-13-2000, 12:26 AM   #2
Elara
The Magister

Your site is incredible. Imaginative, informative, entertaining, humorous, fast loading.. I could go on. Thank you for all your efforts and thanks to all your many worthy contributors!
Elara
Old 11-13-2000, 03:22 PM   #3
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Thank you very much Elara! It's been fun to do so far, and I hope it keeps growing.
In fact, I just added a new map to the site so that authors can see where there fellow authors are located.

I'm getting a javascript error, but it seems to work. Please check it out:

Story Archive Author Map!
Old 11-13-2000, 08:22 PM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ah, I finally fixed the mouse-over map problem on the site! At least, I think I did.
Old 11-13-2000, 08:45 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Elara! When are you joining in on this fun!!
Hit my email button and send me your email address!

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 11:37 PM   #6
Gaijin

WHOA that thing's cool! I'm still playing with it!

Yes, I'm easily amused.

Old 11-14-2000, 01:32 AM   #7
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

The site is updated once again! Scronan has posted a most interesting part 4 partial conclusion to his tale.. don't miss it!!
Besides that, I've refined the java code in the map authoring section.. what does that mean for you fine folks? No more javascript errors!! wahoo! Anyway, check out the fun-filled mouseovers at:
the region place.

Don't care where the authors are located? Then just check out the stories.

peace,
freudianslip