Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-23-2001, 11:35 AM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

Just 3 Questions left.

1. Should I sleep with Jaheria or talk with her?
2. How do I get Jaheria's Harper pin? I am at the end of the romance stuff and done the quest stuff how long till I get it?
3. If I sleep with Jaheria how will it affect my relationship in Throne of Bhaal?
Old 09-23-2001, 11:55 AM   #2
Debaser

I'm pretty sure you can sleep with Jaheira without any negative repercussions in ToB. the only person i know of that you shouldn't sleep with in Shadows is Aerie...

as for the harper pin, you need to do jaheira's curse quest, and then her harper quest. eventually, you will run into elminster who gives Jaheira the harper pin.
Old 09-23-2001, 12:10 PM   #3
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

I done both the quests already, I cured the curse and I had to kill her old tutor cos he attacked me. After I slept with Jaheria I walked from location to location but never met Elminster.
Old 09-23-2001, 05:57 PM   #4
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

HELP!
Old 09-24-2001, 07:40 AM   #5
Luther
Manshoon

You most likely have the 'Jaheira romance bug'. Try searching for patches on the net (I know there are a few out there for this problem). It's bloody annoying I know, just as things get interesting the romance is brought to a screeching halt. I hear if you fiddle around with Shadow Keeper and change her romance dialogue number to one less than it currently is then it fixes the problem as well. It's ultimately your choice on whether you want to fiddle around with the game like that though.
Old 09-24-2001, 04:27 PM   #6
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

also, if you already slept with her, try staying in some wilderness area and simply pause your game and let it run for about an hour, then unpause. Elminster might appear.